Apeejay Stya University (ASU) was established in 2010. It offers various UG, PG and doctoral courses. It is located in Gurugram, Haryana. ASU is recognized by UGC. It was established by the Apeejay Stya Education Foundation in the state of Haryana [under Act No. 10 of the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act 2010].
About ASU School of Legal Studies
The School of Legal Studies imparts a rigorous and trans-disciplinary legal education with a view to produce world-class legal professionals, scholars and public servants. Research centers at the School have been established to inject new ideas into cutting edge issues of law and policy ranging from women’s rights to international trade. The school has been listed among the top private Law colleges in North India.
ASU Salient Features
- ASU is India’s 1st Industry-Centric Technology and Liberal Arts University
- More than 50 years of excellence in education
- Choose from more than 85 programmes
- 24 educational institutions across India
- Excellent placement record
- The University offers quality education from pre-nursery to doctoral level
ASU School of Legal Studies Programmes Offered
- B.A. LLB Honors
- B.B.A. LLB Honors
Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with 45% aggregate. The candidate should also have a valid score in the lam entrance exam which will be followed by a personal interview.
For more information on ASU School of Legal Sciences Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
ASU School of Legal Studies Placements
The placement cell at ASU School of Legal Studies is very active. Students have been successfully placed successfully in the following organizations-
- India Law Offices
- Rudra Law Firm
- Indian Lawyers Forum
- Prolegal Universal
- Phoenix Legal
- Lakshmi Kumaran
- Economic Law Practices (ELP)
ASU Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded ‘CSR Excellence in Education Award 2018’ by Competition Success Review.
- ‘Best University in North India for Industry Interface 2018’ by Centre for Education Growth and Research
- Awarded ‘Best Research University (North)’ Award by EdTech Review, 2018