Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research (RIMSR) Mumbai, is a private college, established in the year 1994, approved by AICTE, formed by the Rizvi Education Society established under The Societies Act, 1950. Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research is an emerging icon of B-Schools in India today’s era. In the last 20 years of continuous practice, the institute has already created a benchmark in the field of management studies. The institute offers some courses at PG, Doctoral & Certificate level with an economic structure to boost management education sector of the nation.
Rizvi Institute of Management Highlights
Type of College
Rizvi Education Society
AICTE, New Delhi
University of Mumbai
S.N.D.T. Women’s University
Yes (for Muslim Community)
New Rizvi Education Complex,
Sherly Rajan Road, Off. Carter Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai – 400 050, Maharashtra, India
Rizvi Institute of Management Courses
RIMSR aims at challenging students to discover their own potential to influence the world by offering some courses at various levels as following:
Master of Management Studies
The college provides a two years full time postgraduate program in various specializations such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Operations, affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognized by Directorate of Technical Education with an intake of 120 seats.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks (45% in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only).
- A valid score in the Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET), conducted by competent authority OR appeared for any other examination like CAT, MAT, ATMA as mandated by the competent authority.
PhD – S.N.D.T.
The college also provides a women’s 3 years Doctoral program affiliated by the S.N.D.T. Women’s University Mumbai considering the growth of women empowerment in the Indian subcontinent with an intake of 12 students per year in various specializations such as Marketing Management, Finance Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, General Management & Operations Management.
- Women candidates with a postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline. Candidates in the open category must have secured a percentage of minimum 50% and those from the reserved category must have atleast 45% in PG degree.
- There will be a PhD Entrance Test with a Group Discussion round followed by a personal interview.
Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research (RIMSR) Mumbai offers some certification programs with distinguished durations & eligibility criteria in various disciplines such as:
- Digital Marketing
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Alternative Finance
- Executive Post Graduate Program in Management
Check: Rizvi Institute of Management Fees.
Rizvi Institute of Management Placements
At RIMSR, there is a distinguished placement wing, which keeps on monitoring the students’ activities to groom them in a better manner in order to make them industry ready from the very on first day of their academic studies. Some of the placement partners of the institute are such as 9XM, Airtel, Flipkart, Axis Bank, CapGemini, Café Coffee Day, Radio City 91.1, Radio Mirchi, Coca Cola, ITC and many more. For more info in the genre please click Rizvi Institute of Management Placements. Below is the chart of the specialization breakup for the students of Master of Management Studies for the batch 2014-16: