The Institution of Clinical Research India (ICRI) is India's first institute in Clinical Research & Healthcare. It was founded in 2004. The college is affiliated to Singhania University.
The college offers full time courses in B.Sc., M.Sc., and MBA along with PG Diploma courses, Online Certificate Courses and Ph.D. level programs. Institution of Clinical Research India offers both full time & part time courses.
- Applicants to B.Sc. program will have to pass 10+2 in Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics or Biotechnology subjects from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks.
- To be eligible for admission to BBA, one must clear HSC exam from a recognized board in any stream.
- Candidates who have cleared their Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate may apply for MBA or M.Sc. program.
- Applicants to PG Diploma courses need to pass Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- Admission to MBA course is based on CAT/ MAT/ CMAT or any other equivalent national level entrance exam scores.
- For admission in M.Sc., Graduate or Postgraduate in Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Pharmacy / Medicine / Nursing / Physiotherapy / Dentistry / Homeopathy / Ayurvedic and Veterinary Science is required.
- For Certificate courses, 10+2 from a recognized board is eligible.
- Candidates may apply for admission to Ph.D. course based on Master’s course scores followed by written test conducted by the university.
- Admission forms are filled-up online through the official website.
- Final selection of candidates will comprise of Written examination, Personal interview, Screening and selection of students based on merit.
Highlights Table of Institution of Clinical Research India 2021
|Name of the Institute||Institution of Clinical Research India - [ICRI], Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Name of Entrance||CAT (for MBA) MAT (for MBA) CMAT (for MBA)|
|Entrance Mode||Offline and Online|