Kakatiya Medical College, established in 1959, is a private college situated in Warangal, Telangana. Affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Science and accredited by the Medical Council of India, the institute provides both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medical stream such as MBBS, MD, MS and Diploma, under various specializations.
The application mode is online and the selection process is based on NEET UG & NEET PG for undergraduate and postgraduate courses respectively and also provides internship facilities to its students.
Kakatiya Medical College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1959 | Private|
|Approved by||Medical council of India|
|Affiliated to||Dr. NTR University of Health Science|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG and diploma courses across 1 stream|
|Popular Courses||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Campus Area||152.17 acre|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
|Official Website||KMC Telangana|
Kakatiya Medical College Courses
Kakatiya Medical college offers UG and PG courses. Below mentioned are the important details of the courses provided:
Read More: KMC Telangana Courses & Fees
Kakatiya Medical College Admissions
- Basic eligibility for passing the MBBS course is 10+2 examinations with optional subjects like Botany, Zoology, Physics Chemistry, from a recognized board.
- Duration of the PG degree is 3 Years while that of PG Diploma course is 2 years. The eligibility criteria for these courses is MBBS as graduation and a valid rank in NEET-PG.
How to Apply?
- The aspiring students can apply online on the official website.
- Register and fill in the form, upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- The selected candidates will be called for counseling, where the students need to give this/her preferred subject and college that he wants to opt for.
- The students will be allotted to the preferred colleges based on the score obtained in the entrance examination and keeping in view the reservation criteria.
- Documents required are educational certificate, valid ID proof, transfer certificate, migration certificate, passport size photo, signature, etc.
Kakatiya Medical College Placements
Being a medical college, Katakiya does not provide placement opportunities to its students. But Internship is a must for all the students. The students during their internships earn a stipend of around INR 18000-20000.
Read More: KMC Telangana Placement
Kakatiya Medical College Facilities
Following are the facilities provided by the Kakatiya medical college:
- Hostels: Besides providing high class technical and professional education, Kakatiya medical college provides in-campus hostel facilities for both boys and girls separately, which can accommodate nearly 750 students. It has a guest room facility for the parent stay, the boarders avail mineral water for drinking purpose. There is a television room, a reading room, and an ambulance is always at the disposal of the hotel with a driver for emergency cases.
- Central Library: The library of KMC is a notable one. It is a building of 1200sq. meter and is divided into three big halls and small halls including one AC reading room.
- Sports: To maintain the physical health of the students, KMC conducts various sports activities. There is a sports committee, which conducts the sports activities. The sports infrastructure includes football, basketball, cricket, badminton, Volleyball, Tennis.
- Classroom: The classrooms are modern and well equipped, spacious.
- Laboratories: The labs are set with modern equipment, and preventive measures are also taken to avoid accidents.
Read More: KMC Telangana Facilities
Kakatiya Medical College Scholarships
KMC does not provide any financial assistance to its students but the students can apply for the state governmental scholarships which are available on the basis of caste, means and merit of the applied students.
Read More: KMC Telangana Scholarships
Kakatiya Medical College Faculty
With the high aim to enrich the students with good knowledge and to make them ready for the public service, Kakatiya Medical College hires only the highly experienced and educated teaching staff. All the professors, assistant, and associate professors are specialized in their respective fields. The Principal of Kakatiya Medical College is Dr, Sandhya Sunkaraneni. There is one Head of the department, along with a few professors, assistant, and associate professors in each department.
Read More: KMC Telangana Faculty
Ques. How To Get Direct MBBS Admission At Kakatiya Medical College through Consultancy?
Ques. What Is The NEET Cutoff Mark For an ST candidate to get direct admission in Kakatiya Medical College?
Ques. Are there any diploma courses in Kakatiya Medical College?
Ques. What is the mode of NEET exam and how many times a candidate can appear for NEET?
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for PG courses at Kakatiya Medical College?