Vishwaniketan Institute of Management Entrepreneurship and Engineering Technology is a private renowned institute located in Khalapur, Maharashtra which is affiliated to University of Mumbai and approved by AICTE. It is an institute, recognized by the Government of Maharashtra. The Institute has international collaborations with more than 10 International Universities like International Technological University, San Jose, California,USA and University of Arkansa, USA and University of Nevada, USA etc.
The Institute offers undergraduate programmes in engineering such as civil, Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & telecommunication, Electrical and Computer Science & Engineering.
The basic mode of selection criteria to the College is based on scores of JEE Mains or MHT-CET.
The top recruiters of the Institute while campus placements are TCS, Rapid Qubes, Jayashree Constructions, Atol Syntel, Wipro, Accenture and more than 80% deserving students have already been placed during the campus placements.
VIMEET, Khalapur: Highlights
|Affiliated To||University of Mumbai|
|Type of Courses Offered||Undergraduate|
|Stream of Courses||Engineering|
|Entrance Exam||JEE main/ CTE|
VIMEET, Khalapur: Courses Offered
The institute offers 6 courses across 1 stream engineering. The table below provides details of the courses offered:
|Bachelor of Engineering||Subjects- Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and CSE (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
Eligibility- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology with a minimum of 50%/ Passed diploma in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 50%
Selection Criteria- JEE Mains/ MHT-CET
|Bachelor of Engineering (Lateral)||Subjects- Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and CSE (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
Eligibility- Passed Diploma in Engineering & Technology with at least 45% marks or Passed B.Sc. program from any UGC approved University or College.
Selection Criteria- JEE Mains/ MHT-CET
Read More: VIMEET Courses & Fees
VIMEET, Khalapur: Admission
The admission criteria at the Institute for B.E program is based on the JEE Mains or MHT-CET score. Students can apply for the program via the official website of the College. Students are offered admission based on entrance exam cut offs and availability of seats.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ option.
- Fill-in the Google form with valid and necessary details.
- Finally submit the form.
- You will be informed via an Email if you are provided admission at the Institute.
VIMEET, Khalapur: Facilities
- Automobile lab: This lab is open for all students of all branches. This lab enables the students, who have prior knowledge of automobile engines and related things, an opportunity to gain practical experience on campus itself.
- Mechato Lab: This lab is specifically designed to provide the students an insight about 3D modeling on various platforms for the requirement of the industry. Unlike other facilities, this lab is open for researchers, entrepreneurs, industry representatives and students.
- EYANTRA Robotics Lab: This lab is developed in order to give the students the practical knowledge about the different domains like agriculture, health sector, smart cities and many more.
- Humanoid Robotics Lab: This lab is for students to enable them to make humanoid robots for various applications.
- Library: Library of the campus is the most valuable thing. It has a very rich source of information for reference for students and faculties as well. It has a collection of more than 10,000 books in the area of engineering and technology along with subscription of journals and international periodicals.
VIMEET, Khalapur: Faculty
The faculties of VIMEET are well-experienced and knowledgeable in their field of expertise. They are quite helpful and supportive towards all students and guide them to a better career. Most of the faculties of the Institute have more than 10 Years of academic experience. They conduct practicals and classroom lectures in various interesting methods.
Ques. Are there any scholarships available at VIMEET?
Ans. Yes, Scholarships are available for students belonging to different categories. The scholarships offered are not provided by the institute itself but it is provided by the government.
Ques. Do I get a chance to study in foreign university during my B.E at VIMEET?
Ans. The Institute has tie-ups with various foreign universities. Therefore students can opt for studying in a foreign institute with the fellowship program at passing out from ViMEET.
Ques. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E at VIMEET?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides an opportunity to the students who want to take admission in 2nd year itself. The eligibility criterion is the same as for the 1st year students.
Ques. How is VIMEET better than other Engineering Institutes in Maharashtra?
Ans. ViMEET has international collaborations with 16 International Universities and has 4 ongoing International based programs. The Institute presently has 18 global academic and research partners. The Institute also offers internships to students at Reliance, Zensar, Aditya Birla Group etc.
Ques. Can I sit in campus interview if I don’t opt for campus placement during my final year and then after passing out I want to sit in campus interview at VIMEET?
Ans. The institute also gives a valuable opportunity to the students who want to sit in campus interviews after 1-2 year of their passing out.