Ranga Raya Medical College is a private medical college founded in the year of 1958. It is located at Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh and is affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. The college offers various MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing at the UG level, MD, MS, M.Ch, DM at the PG level & also a number of Paramedical courses. It aims at providing quality medical education to cater to the requirements of society.
Ranga Raya Medical College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1958 | Public|
|Affiliation||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Admission criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG & PG|
Ranga Raya Medical College Courses
The college offers UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate courses in the field of medical sciences. Following are the highlights of the courses:
Read more: RangaRaya Medical College Courses & Fees
Ranga Raya Medical College Admission
Admission to the MBBS program is done on the basis of scores obtained in NEET-UG. For admission to PG courses candidates need to qualify NEET-PG conducted by NBE. Selection of candidates for B.Sc. Nursing & Paramedical courses are done based on merit in the qualifying exam.
- Visit the official website of NEET-UG/ NEET-PG
- Click on apply.
- Register yourself with the required details.
- Proceed to fill the application form.
- Verify mobile and email address.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Appear and qualify NEET-UG/ NEET-PG successfully.
Read more: RangaRaya Medical College Admission
Ranga Raya Medical College Facilities
- Sports: As a part of recreational activities, the college hosts various sports-related events and also encourages its students to maintain active participation in the same.
- Library: The library is well-stocked with a wide variety of books on medical sciences
- Labs: Well-organized labs are available with modern equipment and facilities for excellent practical learning of students
- Seminar rooms: The college has standard seminar halls for conducting seminars, conferences and other activities
- Other facilities:
- Lecturer’s Hall
- Waiting Halls
Read more: Ranga Raya Medical College Hostel
Ranga Raya Medical College FAQs
Ques. What is the intake capacity for MBBS?
Ques. Does the college provide hostels?
Ques. What are the Paramedical courses available in the college?
- E.C.G Technician
- Cardiology Technician
- Blood Bank Specialist
Ques. How are the faculties of the college?
Ques. What is the application fee of NEET?
Ques. What is the address of the college?