Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME), an affiliation of GGSIPU, is a premier educational institute offering Undergraduate courses such as BA JMC, BBA, BA & BBA LLB. Admission to the college is entrance-based. The accepted entrance exams for the admission are CLAT and IPU CET. The students must apply online for admission. The minimum eligibility for the admission is 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any stream.
Check IPU Result 2020
|Institute Type||Private Institution|
|Approve||Bar Council of India|
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi (GGSIPU)|
|Entrance Exam||CLAT and IPU CET|
|Courses Offered||4 Courses in 3 streams|
|Popular courses||BBA, BJMC, BA, and LLB|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Auditorium Alumni association, etc.|
|Integrated BBA LLB||5 Years||120|
|Integrated BA LLB||5 Years||180|
|BBA Morning Shift||3 Years||120|
|BBA Evening Shift||3 Years||60|
|BA JMC Morning Shift||3 Years||120|
|BA JMC Evening Shift||3 Years||60|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria: Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Read More: DME Noida Fee Structure
Delhi Metropolitan Education grants the admission to the candidates on the basis of the minimum eligibility criterion along-with the online and transparent counseling media. 90% of the total intake in the particular course is filled through university counseling and 10% of seats are filled through management quota. Moreover, 85% of the seats from the university counseling are reserved for the candidates belonging to Delhi only while the rest 5% of the seats are available for all the other state candidates.
The eligibility criteria vary from course to course:
- BBA: 10+2 in any stream with a valid score in Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- BA (Journalism and Mass Communication): 10+2 in any stream with a valid score in Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- BA & BBA LLB: 10+2 in any stream with a valid score in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to register themselves as a candidate through the university’s official website (www.ipu.ac.in).
- For Management quota seats, candidates can apply at email@example.com or, can contact in person at the campus once the admissions process commences and is notified.
- At the time of registration, candidates need to be very careful while filling the details.
- Application fees need to be paid by the candidates which can be done online or, by the offline method as well.
- After filling the online application form, the college releases the merit list of the candidates which is primarily based on the scores in the entrance exam and intermediate education.
- If the candidate manages to acquire a seat in the college then, he/she needs to visit the campus physically on the pre-specified date to report with the set of documents.
Read More: DME Admission
DME Cut-off Rank
*GNGND is the rank of the candidate’s cutoff rank belonging to the UT-Delhi.
**GNGNO is the rank of the candidate’s cutoff rank not belonging to the UT-Delhi.
The table includes the last rank of the candidates enrolled in the college from the scorecard of the CET entrance exam. From the table, it can be inferred that the rank for the candidates outside Delhi is very less because only 5% of the total intake is reserved for these candidates.
Read More: Delhi Metropolitan Education Cut off
College is equipped with all the necessary and sufficient amenities on its campus. There are accommodation facilities available on campus for boys, girls and staff members. To keep the mind and body fit as per the nourishing nature sports ground is available within the campus. For refreshment and appetite, the canteen is available. For good and effective learning IT infrastructure and well-equipped classrooms are available.
- Hostel- College has hostels facilities for boys and girls both with all the in-house facilities such as mess, wi-fi, power backup,
- RabindraNath Tagore Library- The college provides library facilities to those students. The library is facilitated with all the course-related books, journals, and soft media also which can easily be accessed by the candidates on showing the library card issued by the college.
- Internet & Wi-Fi- Fast speed internet is easily available at each corner of the college and hostels as well.
- Power Backup- College is equipped with an in-house power facility so that in case of any power failure for the electricity board, no work would be stopped.
- Coffee shop and Cafeteria- The college canteen serves substantial and nutritious meals at reasonable prices. It is a favorite rendezvous of students and standards of hygiene are strictly maintained.
- Nelson Mandela Auditorium- college boasts of a large auditorium where many programs are held annually.
- Medical- First aid and sick room facilities are provided to all students, teaching and non-teaching staff as and when required.
- Alumni Forum- An Alumni Association has been formed for better understanding and communication among past and present students of this college.
The college has a vast team of faculty members who are present all the time for enhancing the skills of the candidates and supporting them morally. There are in total 84 faculty members across the four streams in the college. The team of faculties includes Dean, Principal, Head of Departments, Professors and, Assistant Professors. Lab technicians are also present for helping the students during practical working hours. All the faculty members are well qualified and have expertise in their specified field. Almost all the teachers are Ph.D. holders and those who are not are pursuing their Ph.D.
|Schools||No. of Faculties|
Read More: DME Faculty
Ques. How to contact the administrative department of the college?
Ans. Below-given are the details of administrative department of the college:
- Address: B-12, Sector-62, Noida
- Uttar Pradesh- 201301 (India)
- Phone:: +91-7042667951
- Mobile: +91-7042667516
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nearest Metro Station - Sector 62
Ques. What is the fee structure of the college?
Ans. The fee structure of the college is as follows:
Ques. What documents should I carry at the time of admission?
Ans. Documents required at the time of admission are as follows:
- Application Form
- Original CET/CLAT admit card
- Print-out of the registration form and registration slip
- Seat allotment letter
- Academic fee receipt of part payment
- Self-attested copy of 10th mark-sheet and passing certificate
- Self-attested copy of 12th mark-sheet and passing certificate
- Original migration certificate
- Original character certificate
- Original medical certificate as per GGSIPU
- Photocopy of Reserved Category certificate
- Photocopy of the address proof
- Photocopy of Aadhar card/ PAN card
- Gap Year Affidavit
- 5 recent passport size photographs
- Affidavit of Indemnity Bond by Parent
- Anti-Ragging undertaking
- Balance fee receipt from the college account section
Ques. How are the placements at the college?
Ans. Delhi Metropolitan Education College has a good record of placing the enrolled students in almost all the sectors across the globe. College does provide training Guest Lectures, industrial visits, Internships to the candidates before exposing them in the market for the placement season. During the month of March every year, almost all the placement of the candidates takes place.
Ques. Who are the top Delhi Metropolitan Education Recruiters?
Ans. The Delhi Metropolitan Education Recruiters are as follows:
Times of India
CNN News 18
Make My Trip
Ques. Does the college provide transportation facilities?
Ans. Yes, the college provides transportation facility to the candidates but on the limited routes only. The nearest metro station to the college is Noida Sector 62.