A1 Global Institute of Engineering & Technology was established in 2009. It is managed by Islamic Educational & Cultural Society and approved by AICTE & affiliated to JNTU, Kakinada. The institute aims high quality technical education to Muslim minorities and other weaker sections of the society and providing affordable education and state-of-art infrastructure. It is located at Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh.
A1 Global Institute of Engineering & Technology Courses
The institute offers UG, PG, MBA & Diploma Courses in various categories. Mentioned below are the details for same:
Click here A1 Global Institute Courses and Fee
A1 Global Institute of Engineering & Technology Admission
- EAMCET qualified and not qualified students are also applicable to join through single window III, EAMCET-AC Counselling.
- The SSC completed and CEEP qualified students are eligible to apply.
A1 Global Institute of Engineering & Technology Placement
The institute has established a Training & Placement Cell for the students. It helps the students in counselling and guiding, arranging project works in industries, industrial training, organizing campus interviews, providing job opportunities and necessary inputs to face interviews, organizing Guest Lectures and Campus Selection. The college provides various functions to train students for professional interviews. Some of these functions are listed below:
- Campus Recruitment Training to Students
- Guest lectures by eminent industry experts
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Counselling and Personality Development
- Conducting Mock Interview and Group Discussions
A1 Global Institute of Engineering & Technology Facilities
Mentioned below are some of the facilities provided by the college:
- Modern Laboratories and Classrooms.
- Internet facility with LAN connection.
- Free bus facility for Markapur surrounding students.
- National Level Workshops, Symposia and Seminars organised by all the departments for development of the students.
- Special coaching for GATE, IBPS, TOEFL, GRE and Civil Service examination.
- Industrial Visits and Educational Tours.
- Career development cell mainly established to focus more on job and higher studies opportunities.
- Extensive play fields for students.
- A centralized air conditioned library consists volume of 10200 books including text, reference and general books.The library is well furnished with comfortable seating arrangements.