filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Kakatiya University, School Of Distance Learning And Continuing Education - [SDLCE], Warangal - Admission Details 2019

Kakatiya University, School Of Distance Learning And Continuing Education - [SDLCE], Warangal - Admission Details 2019

Warangal, Telangana DEB, NAAC-A Estd 1988 Public distance education
  
Updated On - August 28th 2018 by SAKSHI TYAGI

Kakatiya University Distance (SDLCE) Admission 2018

School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE), Kakatiya University offers BA, B.Com, B.Sc and BBA courses in various specializations. At the PG level, SDLCE offers MA, MSW, MJMC, M.Com, MTM and M.Sc courses.

  • Application form can be downloaded from the official website or obtained from the study centres or admission head office.
  • Admission to all the courses offered by SDLCE, Kakatiya University is merit-based. Shortlisted candidates need to visit the admission office along with the required documents.
  • Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course are reserved for Local Candidates in relation to the local area. The other 15% seats are open to all the candidates in order of merit.
  • 15%, 7,5% and 25% of the available seats are reserved for SC/ ST and OBC respectively, 33% of seats in all the courses are reserved for women candidates.

Read More: SDLCE, Kakatiya University Fee Structure

Kakatiya University Distance (SDLCE) Admission 2018

EventDates (from)Dates (to)
Submission of Application fee & DocumentsAugust 27, 2018September 27, 2018

Kakatiya University Distance (SDLCE) UG Admission 2018: BA, B.Com, B.Lib.Sc & BBA

At the undergraduate level. SDLCE, Kakatiya University offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Lib.Sc and BBA courses in various streams. 10+2 is the minimum eligibility criteria for BA, B.Com, BBA courses while A bachelor’s degree is mandatory for B.Lib.Sc program. Admission is completely merit-based.

Course NameSpecializationEligibility CriteriaSelection Criteria
BAGeneral & Computers10+2 from a recognized boardOn the basis of marks in the last qualifying examination followed by document verification
B.Com
B.Li.Sc-Graduation from a recognized university
B.ScMathematics10+2 (PCM) with at least 45% marks in aggregate
Statistics
Computer Science
BBA-10+2 from a recognized board

Kakatiya University Distance (SDLCE) PG Admission 2018: MA, M.Com, MSW, MTM, MJMC & M.Sc

At the postgraduate level. SDLCE, Kakatiya University offers MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MTM, MSW and MJMC in various disciplines. Graduation passed candidates are eligible for admission. Admission is based on the marks in Graduation. Shortlisted candidates need to visit the study centre for final seat confirmation and document verification.

Course NameSpecializationEligibility CriteriaSelection Criteria
MAPublic AdministrationA bachelor’s degree from a recognized universityMerit in the last qualifying examination
Economics
Hindi
History
Political Science
Sanskrit
English
Rural Development
Telugu
Sociology
Journalism
HRM
M.Com-
MSW-
MJMC-
MTM-
M.ScMathematicsB.Sc in the relevant discipline
Psychology

Kakatiya University Distance (SDLCE) Application Process 2018

Application form can be downloaded from the official website of SDLCE, Kakatiya University.

The application form can also be obtained from the SDLCE admission head office or from designated study centres. Candidates applying for UG courses need to pay an application fee of INR 200 while for PG, the application fee is INR 250.

*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College

Comments

Comments


3 Comments
Lakavath kavilal

MA telugu fee how much ..

16 Sep, 2018 23:13
Garima Bansal

HI Lakavath, To get fee details for the ma Telugu you may contact to 0870-2438877,2438899.

17 Sep, 2018 18:24
Chaitanya

Hello sir I want to know the details of MSC chemistry through distance mode

04 Sep, 2018 17:24
Akansha Expert

Hi Chaitanya, Candidate should have passed Bachelor's Degree with the concerned subject with 50% of marks from any recognized university.

04 Sep, 2018 17:51
KARUKURI THIRUPATHI

I would like to know application date of LLM

31 Aug, 2018 09:37
Akansha Expert

Hi Sir, Pleaase contact to this number:- 0870-2438877,2438899 for getting the Application for LLM Course.

31 Aug, 2018 15:20

- No more comments -

apply now Download Brochure

Parent College In This Group

Kakatiya University - [KU]Warangal, TELANGANA
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

Other Colleges In The Same Group

top courses

BA
AVG FEE - ₹6,000/Yr3 Years
B.Com Computer Applications
AVG FEE - ₹4,000/Yr3 Years
MA Economics
AVG FEE - ₹6,000/Yr2 Years
view more courses[22]
DOWNLOAD FRIZZA APP

SWITCH TO APP FOR

Get instant joining bonus

High paying offers

Refer friends to earn more

×