Government Medical College (GMC), Jalaun, was established in 2013 and is located in Uttar Pradesh. GMC has been approved by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Wealth. The college offers a full-time MBBS course. The course lasts for 4 ½ years which is divided into 9 semesters that run for 6 months.
To be eligible for the course, candidates must have passed the 12th standard. Candidates are selected through their performance in the NEET-UG examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA)
Read More: Government Medical College Reviews
Government Medical College Jalaun Highlights
|Established | Type||2013 | Public|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Accepted Exam Score||NEET UG|
|Facilities||Library, Auditorium, Sports|
Read More: Government Medical College Jalaun Cut off
Government Medical College Jalaun Courses
|MBBS||Specializations: General Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB as compulsory subjects. Duration: 4 ½ years Selection Criteria: Entrance Based Read More|
Read More: Government Medical College Fees
Government Medical College Jalaun Admission
MBBS admissions to the college are done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the NEET UG examination. Admissions to the college are done offline.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can find the application form from the college.
- They must fill in the form with academic and personal details.
- The candidates must then submit the form with the required application fee to the college.
- The candidates can find if they were accepted online on the official college website.
- Recent passport size photographs
- NEET UG Scorecard
- 10+2 Marks card
- ID Proof
- Caste/PH Certificate (if applicable)
Government Medical College Jalaun Facilities
The college provides some state of the art facilities to the students:
- Central Library: It has a Central Library, with a collection of 4000 books, Internet facility, Medlar & Telemedicine.
- Auditorium: It has a newly constructed auditorium that seats around 650 seats. It is equipped with air cooling, audio-visual, multimedia and canteen facilities.
- Laboratories: The college has well-equipped laboratories in every department.
- Sports: The college has a Sports Ground, Tennis Court, Badminton Hall, and Gymnasium.
Government Medical College Jalaun FAQs
Ques. Are there placement services provided by the Government Medical College, Jalaun?
Ans. The college has a career guidance cell that helps the students in getting internships in various government and non-government hospitals and organizations.
Ques. Are there scholarships offered to students by Government Medical College, Jalaun?
Ans. The students can look for government scholarships that are provided by the UP and Central governments. The scholarships can be accessed in the government portal.
Ques. What are some subjects that are taught at Government Medical College, Jalaun’s MBBS program?
Ans. There are many subjects the students are given practice in. Some subjects are Preclinical- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Para clinical- Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic medicine, Community Medicine. Clinical- Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gynae, Paediatrics, Clinical- Medicine, Surgery, Medicine allied (T. B. and Resp. disease), Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, and more.
Ques. How do I contact Government Medical College Jalaun?
Ans. You can contact them at:
Government Medical College, Jalaun