NDMC Medical College, New Delhi was established in 2013. It is a Government college that is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University of Delhi and approved by the Medical Council of India. The college is famous for its medical courses. The Faculty of the college is professional and are highly experienced.
NDMC, Delhi offers various courses namely MBBS, BMLT, DNB, MD. Populary offered courses include MBBS and BMLT. The courses include workshops, seminars, thesis preparation, case study, and research work. Admission to MBBS is based on NEET score and a few admissions are based on merit. The mode of application is Online. The college will soon be going to introduce post graduation programs.
NDMC Medical College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2013 | Government|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India|
|Affiliated to||GGSIPU, Delhi|
|Affiliated Hospital||Hindu Rao Hospital|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BMLT, DNB, MD|
|Popular courses||MBBS, BMLT|
|Official Website||NDMC Medical College, Delhi|
NDMC Medical College Courses
NDMC Medical College offers Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS), Diplomate National Board, Diploma in Anesthesiology, and various other programs. The table below contains information about the various courses.
|MBBS||Duration: 5 years and 6 months
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 in English stream with Physics, Chemistry, Maths as compulsory subjects and scoring a minimum aggregate of 50% in relevant subjects
Selection Criteria: NEET UG
|DNB||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: MBBS Degree approved by MCI
Selection Criteria: MBBS Degree
|DA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% from a recognized board
Selection Criteria: Merit-based
Read More: NDMC Medical College Course & Fees
NDMC Medical College Admission
- Admission to the MBBS program is based on the score of NEET(National Eligibility and Entrance Test) conducted by the National Testing Agency.
- Shortlisted students are called for the counseling session.
- The Maximum age limit for the students applying for the MBBS program is 25 years.
- Admission to a few programs is based on merit.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria need to fill the application form online.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of the college.
- Search for the form which is to be filled.
- Sign up with a valid email-id and working phone number.
- Fill up the form with the required details.
- Attach the required documents carefully.
- Pay the fees.
- Click on the 'Submit' option.
NDMC Medical College Placements
NDMC Medical College provides an on-campus internship and training program. The duration of the internship is 1 year. It is a compulsory internship after completion of 4 years 6 months degree course. The training program is clinical and takes place in Hindu Rao Hospital. The average stipend offered to the students doing an internship is around INR 23000 to INR 25000 per month.
NDMC Medical College Faculty
The total faculty functioning is more than 60. The Faculty posts include professors, lab assistants, assistant professors, demonstrator, paramedical staff, and more. The faculty staff is decent and excellent in their jobs. Below mentioned are the statistics of faculty members-
- Professors- 20+
- Assistant Professors- 30+
- Demonstrator- 10+
- Lab Attendant- 30+
NDMC Medical College Facilities
Here is the list of the facilities provided by the NDMC Medical College Delhi-
- Transport Facility
- Medical Facility
- Internet Facility
- Conference Hall
- Banking Facility
- Dental Hospital
NDMC Medical College Scholarships
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories
• College / University Merit Scholarships
• Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession ("depends on the college administrations).
• Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
• Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Ques. What are the documents required for verification?
Ans. The documents required are:
- Admit Card
- 10th and 12th certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Valid Scorecard
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Id Proof (Aadhaar card/Pan Card/Driving Licence/passport)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ques. Any Relaxation is provided to SC/ST?
Ans. Yes, The minimum eligibility criteria for SC/ST & OBC is the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in the science stream with a minimum aggregate of 40% from a recognized board.
Ques. What is the qualifying cut-off of NEET for admission in NDMC Medical College?
Ans. 2019 cut-off
Ques. What is the qualifying cut-off of NEET for SC/ST students?
Ques. What are the fees of the application for the NEET exam?
Ans. The application fee for the general category is INR 1500, for OBC-NCL and General-EWS it is INR 1400 and for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender it is INR 800.