Christian Eminent College was established in 1994 and is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. It imparts various courses in the field of management, technology, and science. The college offers UG course, Pg course, Diplomas with multiple specializations under every course. Admission to these courses is merit-based. Candidates who wish to take admission to the institute may apply online. The institute is well furnished with all the facilities with the motive of providing premier experience and learning to their students.
Christian Eminent College Indore Highlights
|Established I Type||1994 I Autonomous|
|Approved and Recognized by||Government of Madhya Pradesh National Council for Technical Education|
|Accreditation||Grade ‘A’ by NAAC|
|Courses offered||23 courses across 7 streams|
Christian Eminent College Indore Courses
Tabulated below are the courses offered by the college under various specializations:
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||Biotechnology, Industrial Microbiology, C.S. I.T.||10+2 or equivalent examination with science subjects||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||Computer Applications, FT, Tax Procedure, and Honors||10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% marks||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||General and FT||10+2 or equivalent examination||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)||_||Graduation with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) + MP Pre BEd.||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||_||10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics||3 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||Chemistry, Maths||Bachelor's degree in a science discipline with mathematics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate||2 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||_||Bachelor's degree in commerce stream||2 Years|
|Post-Graduate Diploma||Computer Applications||Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate (45% for reserved categories)||1 Year|
Click here Christian Eminent College Indore Fees
Christian Eminent College Indore Admission
The admission process at Christian Eminent College Indore is done through online mode. Admission to all the courses is merit-based. Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application form. The application form can be filled online by following the below - listed steps:
- The candidates must download the admission form available on the official website of college
- They need to fill the form and submit the necessary documents (mentioned in the form)
- The college sets a date when the candidates are supposed to submit their forms along with the documents
- The forms are then scrutinized and the applicants who surpass the minimum marks to qualify, are short-listed
- The selected applicants are then called for Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews
- Those who fulfill all the conditions are then considered to be admitted to the college.
Documents required at the time of application procedure are as follows:
- Original School/College Leaving Certificate (T.C./S.L.C./C.L.C.) of the previous School/College attended.
- Two attested photocopies of Mark Sheets of 10th, 12th. and /or qualifying examination.
- In case there is a gap in the education of the candidate Gap certificates is required.
- Students who have not passed XII from Madhya Pradesh Board or graduated from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya must submit an Eligibility Certificate from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore and Migration Certificate from the previous Board/University.
Christian Eminent College Indore Placement
The college has a Placement Cell which takes care of all the on-campus placements in the college and the training of the students for the same. This university is one of the reputed and renowned colleges of Indore due to which only top-recruiters such as Cognizant, Idea Cellular, Wipro, HDFC Bank, TCS, Bank Of India, Escorts, State Bank of India, Cipla Limited, Bank of Baroda, etc. come for the on-campus placements and recruit the students with a pretty good amount of package.
Christian Eminent College Indore Scholarships
The college has a freeship program which focuses on providing tuition fee exemptions to the economically weaker students. The exemption is provided on merit basis up to 100% for the course they wish to apply but if your sibling is studying in the same college exemption is provided up to 50% only to each child.
Click here Christian Eminent College Indore Scholarship
Christian Eminent College Indore Facilities
Following are the facilities offered by Christian Eminent College Indoreto cater to the needs of the students as well as faculty members:
- Hostel: The college provides hostel facilities for the students who have come from different cities or faraway places. The hostel rooms are fully equipped with all the basic necessities. They have spacious rooms with the choice of opting for either individual or sharing rooms. The hostel faculty is always available to cater to the needs of the students.
- Library: The college has a library as well. It is huge and contains plenty of study materials for the students. Apart from the books that are related to the academic syllabus, they do have motivational and self-help books for the students who are fond of reading.
- Sports: The college has a sports club where almost all kinds of sports are played. The students who are interested can enroll themselves in the sports club and take part in various sport-related activities and tournaments.
- Computer Lab: Computer labs have sufficient hi-tech computers which comprise networking facilities, such as, a separate WINDOW NT Server, LINUX Server, NOVEL Netware Server, SBS (Small Business Server), Proxy Server and many more.
Know more Christian Eminent College Indore Hostel
Christian Eminent College Indore Faculty
The faculty of Christian Eminent College Indore is very good. The professors are all highly professional and knowledgeable. They all have a very unique style of teaching so that the student understands better and learns better. The total strength of the professors is 88 and almost the majority of them are holding a Ph.D. degree. They also play a vital role in inculcating values in the students. The professors are always available for the students when they need their assistance.
Christian Eminent College Indore FAQs
Ques: Do we get to do internships while studying here?
Ans. Yes. The college has a placement cell which is also responsible for the internships of the students. There are top-recruiters who come and hire interns for their companies. The students even get good amounts of stipends.
Ques: Does this college give scholarships?
Ans. Yes. Christian Eminent College Indore does provide scholarships. Almost every course has scholarships provided by the government. The students who excel in their courses are provided such scholarships
Ques: Is there any cultural committee?
Ans. Yes. This college has a cultural committee as well. They are responsible for the events happening in college. They even have various festivals every year that they celebrate. The students are free to volunteer and participate in events and activities.
Ques: Is the canteen of the college reliable?
Ans. Yes, the college canteen is very reliable. They serve refreshments and light eatables for the students. They even provide full-fledged meals. They are very health and hygiene conscious.
Ques: How is the infrastructure of the college?
Ans. The infrastructure of the college is very good. The college building is built very beautifully. The campus area is 4 acres. Though being a smaller space, it has already made itself famous all over Indore.