Rajasthan Pharmacy College (RPC), Jaipur is a private pharmacy college established in the year 2006. The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur, and is approved by AICTE and PCI. It offers B.Pharma at the UG level, M.Pharma at the PG level, and also D.Pharmacy under the guidance of highly-educated faculties. The college has great infrastructural facilities and provides excellent placement opportunities to students in reputed organizations.
RPC Jaipur Highlights
|Established in | Institute Type||2006 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE and PCI|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS).|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Facilities Available||Formulation labs, Gymnasium, Specialised Research labs, Herbal Garden.|
RPC Jaipur Courses
Rajasthan Pharmacy College offers B.Pharma, M.Pharma, and D.Pharma. The following table depicts the details in brief:
|M. Pharma (Pharmaceutics)||
Read more: RPC Jaipur Courses and Fees
RPC Jaipur Admission
Admissions to the courses are based on the merit scored in the last qualifying examination. Candidates can apply for admission both online and offline
Offline Application Procedure
- Download the application form
- Take a print copy of the form
- The form can also be purchased from the college directly
- Fill up the details in the form
- Submit the filled form along with the application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Rajasthan Pharmacy College’, Jaipur’.
Online Application Procedure:
- Visit the official site of Rajasthan Pharmacy College
- Click on the Admission 2020 tab on the home page
- Fill up the details in the online form
- Click on Submit
RPC Jaipur Placements
The college also provides students with multiple On-Campus placement Opportunities in diverse fields. The placements percentage at the college is quite high. Many big and successful companies often visit here to recruit our best students.
Some of the major recruiters of the college are
- Sun Pharma
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Read more: RPC Jaipur Placement
RPC Jaipur Facilities
The college provides various facilities to the students with all the necessary infrastructure and equipment.
- Gymnasium: The college has a spacious gymnasium present in the college so that students can take care of their health along with their studies.
- Specialized research lab: The College has separate labs for different subjects like pharmaceutics, pharmacology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy, computer, etc. equipped with the latest devices and experimental kits as well as qualified lab assistants to have a student with their practicals.
- Library: The college has a library present on the campus which has a rich collection of books, journals, and magazines with good lighting conditions. Students can get books issued for up to a year. The whole library catalog can be searched with the help of online terminals present at the entrance.
- Hostel: The college also provides students with a hostel facility. Students can choose from a lot of options like the room can be Single seater, Double seater, and Triple seater. Also, students can choose the option of air-conditioned rooms with attached toilet.
- Games and sports: The college also provides provisions and equipment to the students for various games and sports. The college has fields for sports like Basketball, Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Football, Cricket, Judo, and Netball.
Read more: RPC Jaipur Hostel
RPC Jaipur FAQs
Ques. How are the hostel facilities at RPC Jaipur?
Ans. Yes, the college has hostel facilities for students. The college offers 3 options for the number of occupants, students can choose from Single sharing, Double sharing and Triple sharing. The additional facilities like Air Conditioned rooms and Attached toilets can also be availed on an additional cost.
Ques. Is a Transportation facility available in RPC Jaipur?
Ans. For students not opting for hostels or from the local area, the college provides a convenient transport solution. The college provides buses for students and staff.
Transport facility is allotted on an annual basis for students admitted for the regular programs for the duration of the regular academic sessions.
Ques. What are the career prospects of B.Pharma from RPC Jaipur?
Ans. After completion of the degree, students can opt for higher studies such as Masters of Pharmacy. There are also many job opportunities like Drug Analyst, Manufacturing Chemist, Product Development Manager, QC Chemist, and Drug Inspector
Ques. How are the faculties at RPC Jaipur?
Ans. The college consists of a strong team of faculty members who are highly qualified and well-experienced to deliver quality education in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences
Ques. What are the job profiles after completion of D.Pharma from RPC Jaipur?
Ans. QC Chemist, Manufacturing Chemist, Product Development Manager, Drug Inspector, and many other job profiles are there after completion of D.Pharma