Softvision College was established in 2001. The college is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore and approved by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. It has been accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. Softvision College is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Department of Science and Technology (DST), India. The college offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in the discipline of Biosciences, Computers, Commerce and Management.
Softvision College Highlights
Softvision College Courses
The college offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in Biosciences, Computers, Commerce and Management. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Biosciences||B.Sc (Biotechnology)||3 Years||28,500|
|B.Sc (Life Sciences)|
|B.Sc (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)|
|M.Sc (Biotechnology)||2 Years||36,500|
|M.Sc (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)|
|Computers||B.Sc (Computer Science)||3 Years||24,500|
|B.Com (Computer Application)||23,500|
Softvision College Admission
- For B.Sc courses, Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Biology as of the relevant subject.
- For B.Sc (Computer Science) and BCA, Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Physics and Mathematics as of the relevant subject.
- For B.Com and BBA, Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.
- For M.Sc courses, Graduation in Biosciences.
- For PGDCA, Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Physics and Mathematics as of the relevant subject.
- For M.Com, B.Com or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- For Ph.D. in Biosciences, Post-graduation in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit and interview.
- Applicants can download the application form available on the website of the college.
- The application form can also be availed from the campus.
- Self-attested photocopies of 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- Gap Certificate (if any).
- Eligibility Certificate from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (for students outside of M.P. Board).
- Migration Certificate (for students outside of M.P. Board).
Softvision College Placement
The college has a separate cell for training and placement for students. The placement cell of the college organizes training programs such as Spoken English and Communication Skills, Group Discussion, Personality Development, Personal grooming and etiquette.
Top recruiters: Accenture, HCL, HDFC Bank, IBM, GSK, Godrej, Wipro, Pantaloons, TATA Consultancy Services, Titan Biotech, Wockhardt and many more.
Softvision College Scholarship
The college provides scholarship on the basis of the marks obtained in the Senior Secondary Examination. No Scholarship is provided to students of M.Com, M.Sc and PGDCA. Following is the weightage criteria of scholarship:
Scholarship for First-year students:
60% and above – INR 2000.
85% and above – INR 3000.
90% and above – INR 5000.
Softvision College Infrastructure
The college is located in the heart of modern Indore city. The lush green campus, spacious and well-ventilated labs and classrooms make the college a friendly and welcoming place. Some of the infrastructure facilities are mentioned below:
- Interactive Step up classes
- Live lecture recording
- Video conferencing
- Lush green Eco-friendly campus
- 300 seater world-class auditorium
- Open-air amphitheater
- Wi-Fi campus
- Transportation facility
- Basketball Complex
- Yoga and Meditation Center
- Hi-Tech Lab Instruments