Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering (AIIE) was founded in the year 2015 AIIe is a constituent of Adani Institute for Education & Research. It is the leading Global Economic Academic Institution in the Infrastructure sphere contributing to nation building and provides youngsters with requisite skills development with training and a platform to be 'Nation Builders’.
The AIIE Institute is approved by AICTE, and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU), that offers three Bachelor Programmes in Engineering with 3 specializations including Electrical Engineering, Civil & Infrastructure Engineering, and Information and Communication Technology.
A candidate with minimum 45 percent marks (40 percent marks in SC / ST) in aggregate in theory and practical in the main subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) is eligible to apply for the courses.
For admission, candidates have to apply online. The admissions are solely entrance based. Candidates are required to appear and pass in the JEE MAins or GUJCET entrance exam.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering - [AIIE], Ahmedabad Highlights
|Establishment | Type||2015 | Private|
|Set by||Adani Education for Education and Research|
|Affiliated to||Gujarat Technological University|
|Entrance Exams||GUJCET, JEE Main|
|Popular Courses||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Campus Size||600 Acres|
|Hostel facility||Both girls and boys available|
|Courses Fees||₹ 1,65,000|
AIIE Ahmedabad Courses
|B.E./B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 45% in 10+2
Specializations: Electrical Engineering (EE), Civil and Infrastructure Engineering (CIE), Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Read More: AIIE Ahmedabad Courses & Fee
AIIE Ahmedabad Admission
The admissions at AIIE Ahemdabad are based on GUJCET, JEE MAIN Results followed by counseling.
75% of the total intake will be admitted as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by ACPC.
10% of the total intake will be from candidates qualified in JEE (Main) – 2020 on all India basis.
15% of the total intake will be admitted from NRI / NRI-sponsored candidates based on JEE (Main) – 2020. Genuine or notarized copy of the affidavit shall be sworn in by the NRI sponsor and it shall be submitted.
Pure NRI candidates are exempted from JEE examinations.
The Institute prepares the merit list of the eligible students who have applied for the admission under All India JEE Quota and NRI Quota.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to apply online to Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering.
- The Institute may announce, or advertise in any leading national newspapers / on web-site any by such other means, as it may consider necessary, the date of application, last date for submission of application form, programs offered and various other essential information in this regard.
- For the purpose of application, a candidate shall be required to make payment of Rs. 413/- (inclusive of 18% GST) through online.
Read More: AIIE Ahmedabad Cutoff
AIIE Ahmedabad Placements
The overall placement at AIIE Ahmedabad is appreciable. Following table shows the placements details:
|Placements||Number of Companies Visited for Campus Recruitment||39|
|Number of Students Available for Placement||62|
|Internships||No of Companies||53|
|Total Number of Students||204|
|No of students opted for internship||164|
Read More: AIIE Ahmedabad Placement
AIIE Ahmedabad Facilities
In order to facilitate students with extracurricular activities and students-faculties interaction, the Adani Institute of Infrastructure Engineering (AIIE) offers a vast lush green campus with ample open and common space. The institute not only has all kinds of world class facilities, but also well trained staff especially for security and safety of the students and the staff.
- Classrooms: Completely well-furnished and air-conditioned spacious classrooms with equipped wireless connectivity and audio-video facilities for conducting intellectual lectures.
- Furthermore, the AIIE Institute is equipped with Wi-Fi facility and 30 MBPS internet leased line connectivity to offer uninterrupted internet connectivity services to students.
- Library: The Institute has a spacious library with a rich collection of engineering books including reputed national and international journals, periodicals, and magazines. The Library is fully automated with SOUL Library Management Software installed for better experience.
- Seminar Hall: The campus is equipped with a large air-conditioned, world-class hi-tech auditorium with the state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for organizing events and expert lectures, etc for students better learning with a capacity of approximately 300 seats.
Read More: AIIE Ahmedabad Latest Updates
AIIE Ahmedabad FAQs
Ques. What is the last date of admission form submission?
Ques. What kind of tools & language are used for this programme?
Ques. Is there a separate hostel building for girls and boys?
Ques. How can I reach if I don't belong from Gujarat?
Ques. Is there any transport facility from the institute for the students?