JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh is one of the many campuses established under JD Educational Trust and affiliated to Kuvempu University, Karnataka. It was established in 1988. It believes in career orient learning experience at both Degree and Diploma levels. It offers courses in Fashion, Interior and Jewellery designing.
The classrooms are a blend of theoretical lectures and practical implementation, which will ensure a working knowledge of what you desire to do. They emphasize on core skills like critical thinking, communication, problem-solving and leadership qualities.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Lucknow also has many industry and international collaborations like KOEFIA and also believe in competitive learning with progressive approach in order to meet the market need.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Lucknow Courses
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore offers UG courses like B.Sc. in Interior Designing and Fashion & Apparel Design and Diploma course in Make-up artistry, Photography, Interior design, Fashion Business Management and many more.
- The students must have completed 12th class in any discipline from recognised board.
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore also offers PG Diploma in Interior Design, Fashion Design, Jewelry Design, Photography and many more.
- To get admission in these courses, candidate must be having Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant streams.
Know more: JD Institute of Fashion Technology Lucknow fees structure
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Lucknow Facilities
- Well-equipped laboratories and libraries
- Exhibition galleries for students to display their work.
- Excursions and travel tours to inspire students.
- Extra-curricular activities and competitions like Fashion show, Exhibitions etc.
Read more: JD Institute of Fashion Technology Lucknow Admissions
Why join JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Lucknow:
- International Exposure – The college has exposure to various International Fashion Industry with Exhibitions, Fashion Shows and other such events. It has collaborated with Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, 2011 as their Institutional partners to rave reviews.
- Placement Cell – Students after completing their education, will be placed in reputed organizations and fashion industries.