JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati, Assam is a leading Fashion Institute in India. It was established in 1988 under the educational wing JD Educational Trust and affiliated to Kuvempu University, Shimoga. The institute has more than 36 centres across India in field of Art and Design. The institute plays a significant role in imparting picturesque view of North East India.
The curriculum emphasizes on practical curriculum that helps the students to adapt to the ever competitive industry with ease and a sound knowledge base. Armed with skills and capabilities, our graduates are writing their unique success stories in the fashion and retail industry.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati offers various courses in Fashion designing, Interior designing and Jewellery designing.
It also has International Collaborations with KOEFIA, one of the world’s premier Haute Couture institutes based in Rome, Milan fashion campus and National Design Institute in Moscow where we cooperate on academic programs and conduct joint research projects.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Guwahati Courses
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore offers UG courses like B.Sc. in Interior Designing and Fashion & Apparel Design.
- The students must have completed 12th class in any discipline.
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore also offers PG Diploma in Interior Design, Fashion Design, Jewelry Design, Photography and M.Tech in Textile Technology.
- To get admission in these courses, candidate must be having Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant streams with minimum 55% marks and 50% for reserved categories.
Know more: JD Institute of Fashion Technology Guwahati fee structure
Why to choose JD Institute of Fashion Technology?
- International Exposure: - A regular contributor to the development of the Indian Fashion Industry with Exhibitions, Fashion Shows and other such events, its contributions towards the growth of the Design and Garment exports segment have been widely appreciated and applauded. JD collaborated with Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week, 2011 as their Institutional partners to rave reviews. The saga of JD Institute crunches new milestones as it rolls down the road in its quest to legitimize the Indian Fashion Industry by unearthing talents that compete with the best in the World
- Quality Education: - Leverage the greatest value to established facts, the emergent ideas and progressive thinking that is the hallmark of an exciting specialty as Fashion Designing, but also inspire and educate our students to be the source of this change, to be the next big name.
- Distance Learning Education: - Kuvempu University had a meaningful education partnership from the past seven years to make helpful programme for working professional.