T.N.B Law College, Bhagalpur established in the year 2012 in the state of Bihar. It offers 2 courses in the law stream namely BA LLB and. LLB. The admission is based on the Law admission test (LAT) conducted by the college. The application mode is online. TNB Law College Bhagalpur BA LLB cutoff is 55% for general category (50% for ST/ SC/ OBC) and LLB cutoff is 45% for general category (40% for ST/ SC/ OBC).
TNB Law College Bhagalpur Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1959 | Public|
|Affiliated to||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University|
|Approved by||BCI and UGC|
|Courses offered||BA LLB, LLB|
TNB Law College Bhagalpur Courses
The college offers law courses namely LLB and BA LLB.
|BA LLB||Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (LAT)
|LLB||Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% marks
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (LAT)
Read More: TNB Law College Bhagalpur Fee Structure
TNB Law College Bhagalpur Admission
TNBL, Bhagalpur gives admission to the candidates based on the entrance exam.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the college
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant documents
- Pay the online fee.
- Submit the form.
TNB Law College Bhagalpur Cutoff
The cut off depends based on caste category which is as follows:
|Cut off by %|
|Economically weaker section||50%||40%|
TNB Law College Bhagalpur Facilities
The college has a good mix of modern infrastructure and facilities along with a rich green eco-friendly campus available for students such as:
- Infrastructure: Air-conditioned campus and classrooms which are well equipped with modern technology containing LCD projectors and audio systems. The campus has a green look to it with green and maintained lawns and gardens for students and faculties. Well structured and spacious auditoriums for academic events. Moot court for students to practice mock cases. Well designed and spacious conference halls on the campus.
- Medical: There are medical facilities available for students and faculty in case of any emergency.
- Computer centers: Hi-tech computer labs available with projectors.
- Sports: Very good sports facilities containing cricket ground, volleyball court, Basketball court, and Gym and other sports amenities.
- Wifi: Full Wi-Fi campus: Well and truly connected with the outer world through fast and 24*7 Wi-Fi connections to make students avail of all the necessary academic contents.
- Library: Good and spacious Library, containing a decent number of books for academic purposes.
- Hostel: The college also has a hostel for both boys and girls.
- Transportations: Well-connected and convenient transport facilities for students living nearby at a very affordable price.
- Cafeteria: Spacious and well-capacitated canteen/mess for students, which provides delightful food and minimal price.
Read More: TNB Law College Bhagalpur Reviews
TNB Law College Bhagalpur FAQs
Ques. Does TNB Law College Bhagalpur offer a scholarship?
Ans. The college provides scholarships and fees reduction to financially backward students and to students who show spectacular academic performances. Some of the scholarships are also given to students who have a good academic background in their higher secondary education along with a good entrance score. Special scholarships are given to students depending upon the caste category of the students.
Ques. Can I pursue BA LLB from TNB Law College Bhagalpur after completing class 12th?
Ans. TNB Law College Bhagalpur is affiliated with T.M. Bhagalpur University. The TNBLC offers a B.A.LLB (5 years) course. The admission in B.A.LLB courses are based on the 12th Marks or Law Admission Test (LAT) conducted by TNBLC. Eligibility criteria are 10+2 with a minimum of 45% of marks. The upper age criteria are 20 years for general and 22 years for SC/ ST and OBCs.
Ques. What is the age limit for SC/ST candidates to apply for BA LLB at TNB Law College Bhagalpur?
Ans. SC/ST categories need to be below 22 years of age as on the same date.
Ques. Does TNB Law College Bhagalpur offer placements?
Ans. The college does not provide a good placement opportunity. The students usually apply for corporate company’s law advisor or law team positions. Some join as junior advocates in senior advocates law firms.
Ques. How is TNB Law College Bhagalpur faculty?
Ans. The college has a good bunch of teachers and academic experts who are great at the process of knowledge sharing and personality development of the students. The faculty is considered to have good teaching experience, approachable and the quality of education is up the mark. They have a good course curriculum design that doesn’t put too much pressure on students. They have a good senior-junior faculty member ratio and hence along with the process of pedagogy.
Read More: TNB Law College Faculty