Lokmanya Tilak Institute of Architecture and Design Studies, [LTIADS] popularly known as LTIADS Navi Mumbai, established in the year 2011 is approved by COA (Council of Architecture). LTIADS is a Private College and is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. The college offers a five-year full-time B.Arch degree divided across ten semesters. Admission to its courses is based on the candidate’s performance in the NATA examination. The institute has a dedicated placement cell which helps the students in getting various internships and job opportunities.
Read More: LTIADS Navi Mumbai Reviews
LTIADS Navi Mumbai Highlights
LTIADS Navi Mumbai Courses Offered
|B.Arch||Course Type: UG
Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 in science stream with a minimum of 50% marks as an aggregate. Or
Must have done a Govt. recognized technical diploma after (10 + 3) in any branch with 50% marks in aggregate
Entrance Exam: NATA
Read More: LTIADS Navi Mumbai Fees
LTIADS Navi Mumbai Admission
Admission to its B.Arch course is based on the candidate’s performance in the NATA examination. The examination has two stages Test 1 is of Aesthetic Sensitivity and Test 2 tests the drawing skills of the candidate.
- Candidates will first have to register for NATA by visiting their official website https://www.nata.in/
- On the basis of their NATA score candidates can apply to the college by visiting the college premises.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form and pay the requisite fee.
- 12th/ Diploma Mark Sheet.
- 10th Mark Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate from the University of Mumbai
- Indian Nationality Certificate.
- NATA Score Card.
- Passing / Diploma / Degree Certificate.
- Migration Certificate from Board / Univ. (for OMS Student)
- Gap Certificate (in original, on stamp paper of Rs. 100/)
- Admission letter from competent Admission authority in Original. (For CAP Seats)
- In Case of Reserved Category Copy of Necessary Cast Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
LTIADS Navi Mumbai Facilities
- Hostel: Hostel facility is available for both boys and girls. With a peaceful environment, proper clean rooms are available for both boys and girls.
- Infrastructure: Excellent Infrastructure is made for students and provides them the best atmosphere to study.
- Transport: For all students who come from nearby transport facilities at genuine cost.
- Sports Complex: For keeping everyone physically fit and refreshing mind sports court is present inside the campus.
- Canteen: Healthy and fresh food are available for the students at a reasonable price.
- Wifi: Proper wifi network connection is available for all the students.
- Medical support system: For 24/7 the medical team is ready for everybody. Best doctors are available for all of them.
- Special Classes: Special Classes are arranged for slow learners or those who require it.
LTIADS Navi Mumbai FAQs
Ques. Is LTIADS a Government Institution?
Ans. No, it is a private institute. The institute is however affiliated with the University of Mumbai.
Ques. What is the address of the institute?
Ans. The institute is located at Sector – 4, Vikas Nagar, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400709. Tel: 080972 22188.
Ques. What is the weightage of the entrance scores in the admission process?
Ans. The aggregated marks of the NATA test and Qualifying board examinations both hold 50-50% weightage in getting admissions.
Ques. Does the institute provide any scholarship opportunities to the students?
Ans. The college offers scholarships for EBC students i.e. Economically Backward Class students whose yearly income is less than 6 Lacs. The average sum for the scholarship which is provided is half the yearly academic fees.
Ques. How is the faculty at LTIADS?
Ans. The college has highly qualified and experienced faculties Many excellent Professor and Assistant Professor holding the degree of M.Arch and B.Arch respectively have been hired to give the best output to the students.