Sharda University, School of Medical Sciences and Research is a private institute located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and was established in 2009. The institute is affiliated to Sharda University. SMSR is also recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). The courses offered by the Institute includes MBBS at UG level and MS and MD at PG level.
- To take admission in Sharda Medical College, the applicants must visit the college premises to collect the application form and carry the same along with required documents and requisite fee during the final admission procedure.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for MBBS is to pass 10+2 examination or equivalent with PCBE as subjects.
- Admissions to MBBS program are done through UPCMET or NEET score.
- Applicants to MS and MD courses must hold an MBBS degree to be eligible to apply for admission.
- Admissions to MS, MD, and DM courses are done on basis of the scores obtained in UP PGMET entrance exam.
Highlights of Sharda Medical College Admissions
|Name of the Institute||Sharda University, School of Medical Sciences and Research|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/ Merit Based|
Check Here: Sharda Medical College Fee Structure
Sharda Medical College Important Date 2019
|NEET Exam Registration||Nov 1-30, 2018|
|NEET Exam Date||May 5, 2019|
Sharda Medical College MBBS Admission 2019
Sharda University’s Medical school offers admission to MBBS program on basis of NEET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in MBBS require the candidate to have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
|Courses||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBBS||12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board/ University with minimum 50% marks (with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English as the subjects.)||NEET score.|
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17-year on or before December 31 of the year of admission.
- Foreign Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) need not appear for UPCMET.
- Total Intake for MBBS course is 150 students.
Sharda Medical College MS and MD Admission 2019
School of Medical Sciences and Research in Sharda University offers MD and MS programs in various specializations at postgraduate level. Admission to MS and MD programs on basis of UPPGMET score. The minimum eligibility criteria for taking admission in these courses require the candidate to have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in MBBS from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
|Course||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|M.S.||ENT||MBBS degree with 50% marks in aggregate from an Institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).||UPPGMET Score.|
- Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS must complete his Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31
- Candidate should obtain permanent registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any of the State Medical Council within one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- Total Intake for MS is 2 students and for MD is 13 students only.
Sharda Medical College Application Process 2019
The application process for Sharda University, School of Medical Sciences and Research is offline only. However, candidates seeking admission in MBBS and MS and MD must register themselves for the relevant Entrance Exams through the respective official website.
- Candidates must visit the college premises to collect the prospectus and the application form.
- Fill up the form correctly and attach the self-attested photo copies of following documents listed below along with a Demand Draft of requisite fee, drawn in favor of “Sharda University” payable at Greater Noida:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- MBBS Degree Mark Sheet.
- Attempt Certificate from First to Final Graduation Course Examination.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Caste certificate (OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Entrance Exam Score Card.
- 4 Passport Sized Photographs.
- 4 Stamp Sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Nationality certificate.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (for Overseas Citizens of India).
- AIU Certification is mandatory (for Foreign Nationals).
- NOC from Ministry of Health, Govt. of India required (for Foreign Nationals).
- Candidate must send/ submit in person, the above documents to the college office and must carry the originals documents along with the prescribed Tuition fees to the college for final admission procedures.
Note: Application fee can also be paid online through Axis Bank Challan and PayUMoney or through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Cash at the University fee counter.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College