University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) is a state university which falls under Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. This part of university was made to improvise the education in technological aspects. It imparts the vision for uplifting the education standards by provisioning for courses in areas of Science and Technology.
University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) - BBAU Highlights
Type of University
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
University Grants Commision (UGC)
Bar Council of India (BCI)
AIU, NAAC - ’A’
B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA
University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) – BBAU Courses
For Undergraduate courses
- UIET offers admission in B.Tech for which a candidate must have done 12th and also have valid score card of BBAU Entrance Test.
- Lateral Entry in B.Tech course is also done on the basis of Entrance test of university.
For Postgraduate courses
- To get admission in M.Tech in UIET, a candidate must have done Bachelor’s Degree in any stream or MCA with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Only M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is available in UIET.
- For MBA in UIET, candidate must have done Graduation irrespective of course from a recognized university.
Read more: UIET Lucknow fee structure
University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) Placements
UIET has a Central Placement Cell which works for the welfare of students by providing them with necessary training and expertise for future jobs. They train the students for placements in good companies.
Highest package: 6 L/ year
Average package: 3 L/year
To know more: University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) Placements
University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) Scholarships
Scholarships are given on the basis of merit or those deserving students who perform well in their studies. The scholarships are given by administration and the criteria of scholarship can differ on the basis of merit or minority or underprivileged students.
There are also scholarships given to those students with disabilities. These are:
- National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment