Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College was established in the year 1980 and is approved by AICTE and PCI. The College offers (B. Pharm), postgraduate (M. Pharm), and D. Pharma programme. It also offers advance diploma in medical laboratory technology of 1.5 years. Admission in the programmes is both merit and entrance based. Interested candidates can apply to this college online.
Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College Highlights
Few facts about the College are given below that candidates can check.
|Established | Institute Type||1980 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)|
|Set by||Panchakshari Shivacharya Trust|
|Entrance Exam||MHT CET/NEET/ GPAT|
|Popular Courses||D. Pharm, B. Pharm, and M. Pharm|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Test|
|Top Recruiters||Cipla, Lupin Pharmaceuticals. inc, Alembic and Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited.|
|Campus Area||24.16 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Lab, Auditorium, Game facility, Store, Medicinal plant|
Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College Courses
The College offers many courses and the details about the duration, eligibility is given below that candidates can check.
|D. Pharm||Duration: 2 Years
Seat Intake: 60
Eligibility: HSC with PCM/PCMB/PCB/
|B. Pharm||Duration: 4 Years
Seat Intake: 100
Eligibility: HSC with PCM/PCMB/PCB/
|M. Pharm||Specializations: Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutics
Duration: 2 Years
Seat Intake: 15 (in each specialization)
Eligibility: Passed B. Pharm in relevant stream
Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College Admissions
The admission in the B.pharma programme is based on MHT CET/NEET and GPAT score in the case of M.Pharma. Admission in D. Pharma programme is based on merit.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must follow the below-given steps for getting admission in this College but they must meet the eligibility criteria of the course in which they are applying:
- Visit the College official website
- Click on pharmacy admission form 2020-21
- Fill in the details as required by going through all the instructions carefully
- Pay application fees as required
- Submit the form and wait for the revert from the College side
Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College Scholarship
The College offers varied scholarships to meritorious students as well as to minority groups and eligible candidates of SC, SBC, OBC, VJ NT candidates.
- GOI Scholarship: This scheme is offered by the Government of India for candidates of SC, OBC, SBC, and VJ NT groups.
- Free ship: This scholarship is sponsored by the Government of State. this scheme applies to eligible students of SC, SBC, OBC, VJ NT categories.
- Minority Scholarship: This is for candidates of minority and is funded by Central as well as State Governments both.
- Fee reimbursement to E.B. Candidate: This scheme has Shri Rajashri Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee reimbursement scheme ( E B C) for the economically backward candidates. Here they get 50% reimbursement in tuition fee. Panjbrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance Scheme which allows reimbursement in hostel allowance.
- MSBTE Merit Scholarship: This scheme benefits meritorious students who pursue technical education at the diploma level.
- Merit Scholarships by Private Charitable groups: Aimed at meritorious students there are three scholarships funded by private charitable groups namely Shri Brihad Bhartiya Samaj Merit Scholarship, Sitaram Jindal Foundation Merit Scholarship, and Priyadarshini Academy Merit Scholarship. They are for eligible candidates pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate education.
Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College Facilities
The College offers all the facilities to students and staff of the College like every top Institute/College. Some of the facilities offered by the College are given below:
- Hostel: The campus encompasses both boy’s hostel of 521 Sq. Mt and girl’s hostel of 196 Sq. Mt within its premises with all basic facilities.
- Central Library: A fully equipped central library that houses 1380 titles and 8203 volumes. Journals and e-Journals are also available. A reading room is also there which has a seating capacity of 50 people.
- Auditorium: An auditorium hall with a seating capacity of 1000 is present for hosting various events and seminars.
- Lab: The College facilitates 8 laboratories including Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Computer, Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacy practice and PG/Research.
- Other facilities: Central store, Common Rooms For Boys And Girls, Wi-fi connectivity for the entire campus, RO Drinking Water Facility, Medical Garden, Machine Room, Central Instrument Room, Spacious Playground, Audiovisual Hall, Indoor Games, Etc.
Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College Faculty
The Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College has dedicated team of faculties who are well experienced in their own fields. All of them possess years of teaching experience and holds professional degrees too. Each department has the Head of Department.
- Lecturers: 9
- Assistant Professors: 9+
- Associate Professor: 1+
Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College FAQs
Ques. Is there any post office near Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College?
Ques. What are the student activities conducted at Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College?
Ques. How is the placement of Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College?
Ques. Did Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College conduct seminars, conferences, or workshops for students?
Ques. Does Channabasweshwar Pharmacy College take students for an industrial visit?