Established in the year 1993, the MET Institute of Pharmacy is known as one of the best institutes in the field of pharmacy. The institute situated in Mumbai and affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The institute pursues the philosophy of never-ending acquisition of knowledge which helps students in learning and developing skills.
MET Institute of Pharmacy Highlights
MET Institute of Pharmacy Courses
At MET Institute of Pharmacy, programmes specifically designed to create professionals who will make a mark in the field of pharmacy.
For the admissions in Pharmacy a candidate should be passed the HSC or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks for open category and 45% marks for a reserved category with one of the following groups:
- Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Physics, Chemistry & Biotechnology
- Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science & appeared for the MAH-PH-CET examination
A two-year full-time D.Pharm programme recognized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE).
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- Passed HSC Science with Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Mathematics or Biology (Botany & Zoology) from a recognized institution in Maharashtra or outside.
MET Institute of Pharmacy Placement
MET Institute of Pharmacy Placement cell has regularly contacted the corporates for the placement process. The placement cell is consists of a team of teachers and senior students who delicately provide students regularly recruit through campus interviews conduct by pharmaceutical companies.
Students at MET IOP were already making their mark in companies like Burroughs Wellcome, Cipla, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Elder Pharma, German Remedies, Glenmark Pharma, to name just a few.