January 5, 2021: Application schedule for winter exams begins
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2005 and is affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur and Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE). It is also approved by AICTE, Pharmacy Council of India, and Government of Maharashtra. Being a premier pharmacy College, it offers Diploma, UG, PG and Doctoral programmes as its academics. Entrance exams such as GPAT and MHT-CET are accepted for admissions in Bachelor and Master of Pharmacy programmes. Interested candidates can visit the campus and get the form as well as a prospectus.
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy Highlights
Few facts about the College are tabulated below that candidates can check.
|Established | College Type||2005 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, PCI, Government of Maharashtra|
|Affiliated to||Shivaji University, Kolhapur | Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)|
|Courses Offered||Diploma, UG, PG and Doctoral|
|Admissions Offered||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Entrances Accepted||GPAT | MHT-CET|
|Facilities Offered||Library, Computer laboratory, Hostel, Sports, Gym, Smart classrooms|
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy Courses
The following are the academic courses offered at Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy. The details of duration, eligibility are given below that candidates can check.
|B. Pharmacy||Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: Passed 10+2
|M. Pharmacy||Specializations: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Quality Assurance
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Passed B. Pharm degree
|D. Pharmacy||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Passed HSC
|PhD||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Completed Master’s Degree
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy Admissions
The admission in Diploma in Pharmacy is Merit-Based. In the case of Bachelors and Masters in Pharmacy, the admission is based on entrance test scores of MHT-CET and GPAT. The admission in PhD is on the basis of entrance test. It's important for the candidate to check the eligibility criteria before applying for any course.
How to apply?
The application for entrance exams for Under Graduate and Post Graduate studies of Pharmacy is done through online as follows:
- Students must apply for MHT-CET or GPAT in the official website to meet the key qualifications for admission in the college within the closing dates.
- Applicants must satisfy the minimum requirements so as to apply for these tests.
- Register your details and create a login access for the application.
- Fill up the necessary details and upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and essential documents as required.
- Pay the fee of application for the entrance and ensure to take a print out of the form and receipt for future reference.
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy Facilities
The College has all facilities for students as well as faculty members just like every other College/Institute. Some of the facilities College provide are mentioned below:
- Library: The College has a huge collection of different books. It has 450 reference books, 5726 textbooks, 12 national journals, 10 international journals, 85 e-journals, and much more. In addition to this, the library has facility of book bank, photocopy too.
- Classroom Facilities: There are visual aids such as projectors in each classroom for helping the students in presenting documentaries, projects etc. The rooms have enough light and are well ventilated to make the sessions an interesting one.
- Cultural and Sports: The College has encouraged a lot of students to impart themselves in various University level Cultural and Sports Competitions namely volleyball, kho-kho, badminton, chess, carrom group dance, solo dance, fashion show, personality contest, mimicry, etc. Gym facility is also there for students to remain fit and healthy.
- Girls Hostel: The College has girls’ hostel that can accommodate 100+ students. It has all facilities for students and has a mess that provides nutritious food to students.
- Other Facilities: Boys Hostel, Auditorium, Medical facilities, Conference Hall, Computer Lab etc.
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy Faculty
The faculty of the College is highly experienced and are well versed in their respective fields. All of them are expert in giving lectures to students and help them to achieve their goals.
- Professors: 2+
- Associate Professors: 2+
- Assistant Professors: 30+
- Lecturers: 4+
Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy FAQs
Ques. How is the placement of Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy?
Ans. The College provide good placement opportunities to students of different courses. Every year, top recruiters visit the campus and place the students in good companies. Some of the names of top recruiters who had visited the campus are Mankind, Novartis, Lupin, Dr. Reddy’s, Kopran, Ajanta Pharma Limited, Aurobindo and many more.
Ques. How many departments are there at Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy?
Ans. The College has 5 departments namely Departments of Pharmaceutics, department of pharmaceutical chemistry, department of pharmacology, department of pharmacognosy and department of quality assurance.
Ques. What is the total fee of programmes at Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy?
Ans. The total fee of D.pharma programme is INR 61,500/-, INR 86,000/- is the fee for B.Pharmacy and INR 62,000/- is the fee of M.Pharma programme. Candidate can check more information about the fee on the official website of the College.
Ques. Does the eligibility, fee and admission policies differ for every academic year in Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Yes, it varies from time to time based on the guidelines of Maharashtra State of Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai. It is the authority responsible for the admission regulations.
Ques. How one can contact Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy?
Ans. One can get in touch with the College at +91 (02342) 238200 or can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For face-to-face interactions, one can visit the College on the address mentioned in the official website.
Ques. What facilities are provided in the hostel at Rajarambapu College of Pharmacy?
Ans. The hostel has all the basic facilities for students like mess with healthy food, common room, dining room which has TV and music system, guest room, hostel kitchen, water and electricity supply, geyser facility, doctor visits and much more.