NSHM Knowledge Campus is one of Eastern India’s leading educational institutions and a pioneer of professional degree courses aligned to industry needs. NSHM was founded in 1996 and has since been involved in offering quality education and training in the areas of Business & Management, Health Sciences, Computing & Data Analytics, Media & Design, Engineering & Technology and Tourism & Hotel Management in the state of West Bengal. NSHM has state-of-art campuses in Kolkata and Durgapur and presently has a combined enrolment of over 5,000 students.
The programmes offered by NSHM are affiliated to MAKAUT (formerly known as WBUT) and approved by AICTE (as applicable). 2018 was the year in which the NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata became NAAC accredited with B++ grade. Also, last year NSHM introduced 24 new courses to take the total count to 29 UG and 21 PG courses. The latest additions are courses that are futuristic and relevant to modern times. Data Analytics, Human Computing & AI, Information and Cyber Security, Clinical Psychology, Gaming, and Mobile App Development are some of the subjects the institute has introduced among others.
- NSHM School of Business & Management
- NSHM School of Health Sciences
- NSHM School of Computing & Data Analytics
- NSHM School of Media & Design
- NSHM School of Tourism & Hotel Management
- NSHM School of Engineering & Technology
Read more: NSHM Knowledge Campus Admissions
NSHM Knowledge Campus Courses and Admission
The undergraduate courses at Durgapur Campus are B.Optom, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, BTTM and. To apply to the BBA, BCA, B.Optom, BTTM, the applicant is required to pass 10+2 with minimum required marks in relevant subjects.
The NSHM Knowledge Campus offers B.Tech in six specializations. The eligibility is 10+2 in Science and JEE score to secure a seat.
B.Sc. in Hospitality Hotel Administration Admission
10+2 passed in any stream from a recognised board. Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) Admission
The applicant must be 12th passed with English subject from any board. The selection will be based on an entrance test conducted by WBUT and NSHM and personal interview.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) Admission
To apply to the programs, minimum Graduation is required in any field. The selection will be made on the MAT/WBJEEMAT score.
To apply to the M.Tech program, the applicant should be B.E/B.Tech Graduate. The selection will be made on the basis of GATE/PGET score.
The candidate should be Graduate in Science stream with Mathematics or Computer Science.
Master of Public Health (MPH) Admission
To apply to the programs, minimum Graduation is required in any field. The selection will be made on the CET score.
Learn More about NSHM Durgapur Courses and Fees
NSHM Knowledge Campus Placement
The excellent placement cell works efficiently with a team of experts and professionals. Currently, its 20,000 alumni are associated with companies across the globe. The students have been placed with reputed industries SAP, TCS, Amazon, Cognizant, Godrej, IBM, Taj, Oberoi, Cipla, Thomas Cook, Essilor, Apollo, Titan etc. The NSHM issues ISSN journals, hosts conferences at the national and international level and 500 odd research papers get published in journals.
Read More about NSHM Knowledge Campus Durgapur Placements
NSHM Knowledge Campus Awards & Distinctions
- ASSOCHAM India Award for Best Education Group in East, 2018
- The Bengal’s Pride Awards for The Educational Institution of the Year, 2018
- ASSOCHAM India Award for Best B-School of the Year in East, 2018
- NSHM’s Pharmacy College in Kolkata ranked among the top 75 institutes in India, in NIRF Ranking 2018
- B.Pharm. the course is NBA accredited.
- Ranked among Top 10 Hotel Management colleges in India by Outlook and CSR magazine
- Ranked among Top 5 Media Schools in East India consistently by Outlook & India Today survey
- Ranked among top 10 Prominent Engineering Colleges in India in CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey 2018
- “The Best Education Brand” by The Economic Times in 2017