Indo Global College of Architecture is a Private Institute located in Mohali, Punjab. The Institute was established in the year 2003 and is affiliated to Punjab Technical University. It has also been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Council of Architecture (COA). Indo Global College of Architecture offers Five-year full-time B.Arch. Program.
Indo Global College of Architecture B.Arch. Course Eligibility
Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Arch. program is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (with Mathematics as a compulsory subject). Final selection to the course will be based on scores obtained in NATA Entrance Exam or Paper II of JEE Main Entrance Exam.
Indo Global College of Architecture B.Arch. Course Highlights
- Workshops: Organizing workshops to give practical training so that the students can work on the machines individually.
- Special 2-3 days Workshops: Organized to educate the students about Mural making and Sculptures.
- Educational & Recreational Tours: Organized to enhance the knowledge about Architecture and Culture.
- Market Survey & Site Visits: Organized to keep the students up to date with the Global trend and requirements.
- Seminars & Guest Lectures: Organized to give extended knowledge about a particular topic.
Indo Global College of Architecture Placement
Indo Global College of Architecture Placements are offered through its dedicated Placement Cell that works on making the Candidates placement ready. It provides opportunities for Industrial Training during the course of study so that the candidates are able to gain the practical knowledge. The Placement cell also works on Communication and Interpersonal Skills of the students. Various Mock Interviews, Aptitude Tests, Group Discussions and PowerPoint Presentations are organized to fit the candidates according to the requirements of the recruiters. Era Group, Appejay Group and CAD Soft tech Overseas Pvt. Ltd. are among the recruiters at the Institute.
Indo Global Colleges Ranking
- “Best Industry Interface in Punjab” by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and AICTE during National Punjab Education Summit and Awards held on 15th November 2013 at Chandigarh.
- Indo Global Colleges are ranked among top 15 colleges in India since 2010 (4th time in a row) by IBM based on trainings, certifications and The Great Mind Challenge contest (TGMC).
- Indo Global Colleges has been awarded with “Award of Excellence” by NSS Department of PTU in year 2015.
- Indo Global Colleges was ranked 3rd by Punjab Technical University on the basis of placements.
- Recognized as best FOSS/ Resource Centre in this region for implementation of IIT Bombay – Spoken Tutorial program.