Christ Academy Institute of Law (CAIL), Bangalore is ranked as one of the 10 most leading institutes in Law 2020 by Knowledge Review Magazine. Christ Academy comes under the constituent of Christ University, Bangalore. CAIL Bangalore offers undergraduate and integrated programs in the discipline of Law.
Christ Academy Institute of Law Highlights
|Affiliated to||Karnataka State Law University, Hubli|
|Entrance Exam||Institute: CUET|
|Courses Offered||Integrated Programs|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline|
|Campus Area||33 acres|
|Facilities Available||Sports, Hostel, Auditorium, Seminar Hall, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9513817755|
|Location||Christ Nagar, Hullahalli,
Begur - Koppa Road, Sakkalwara Post
Bangalore - 560 083, Karnataka
Christ Academy Institute of Law Courses
Christ Academy Bangalore offers UG and Integrated Courses in the discipline of Law. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
Christ Academy Institute of Law Admission
- Application forms are available at the Christ Academy office or Download from www.iesonline.co.in.
- The Application form should be furnished correctly and handed over to the office.
- There would be an interview scheduled for the candidates.
- Selected candidates shall be enrolled on payments of the fees as per the Fee Structure.
- The admission is subjected to Karnataka State Law University.
Christ Academy Institute of Law Placement
The placement cell of the academy takes the initiative to explore new career avenues for graduates and postgraduates through visits to new companies and unexplored sectors. It also organizes pre-placement talk to provide the students an insight into the company profile, job profile, career path, CTC, and more. The institute has state-of-the-art facilities that make campus recruitment a pleasant experience. A total of 1720 students were placed this year with various reputed companies such as KPMG, Accenture, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, Ernst & Young.
Christ Academy Institute of Law Facilities
Sports & Games: The Academy offers a variety of fitness activities. It also organizes competitive events, such as intra and inter-college sports competitions in popular games with a lot of emphasis on nurturing a healthy, competitive spirit among students. The campus boasts of a state-of-the-art gymnasium and plays areas that include football, basketball, tennis and badminton courts.
Cafeteria: The cafeteria is very spacious in order to accommodate a large number of students and also have a comfortable sitting arrangement. There is a separate hall attached to the Main Hall especially for the staff and faculty members.
Seminar Halls: The seminar halls are spacious, well ventilated and well-furnished. The halls offer facilities such as LCD projectors, wi-fi, screens, white-boards for delivering lectures. It also provides ample opportunity for our staff and students to exhibit their talents in cultural activities.
Hostel: The hostel has separate facilities for Boys and Girls accommodation. Students are given the choice of either a two-seater or three-seater facility. Well trained housekeeping staff takes care of the basic needs of maintenance. Medical assistance is available round the clock. ATM facility is available for the immediate financial needs of the students.
Check: CAIL Bangalore Hostel Fees
Christ Academy Institute of Law Faculty
CAIL is committed to high-quality teaching. The faculty consists of the best minds in their field and is focused on combining pedagogy with the best possible support system. 75% of faculty is Ph.D. The faculty is dedicated to equipping students with the skills and knowledge needed to achieve the best possible outcome. Each faculty member, irrespective of his or her domain of expertise, continuously strives to nurture empathy, creativity, excellence, and integrity in the students of CAIL.
Check: CAIL Bangalore Faculty
Christ Academy Institute of Law FAQs
Ques. Does CAIL provide scholarships?
Ans. The following are the merit scholarships provided by CAIL Bangalore:
- Those who have secured 80% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: Full fees waiver for a semester.
- Those who have secured 75% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: 50% fees waiver for a semester.
- Those students who are hailing from Karnataka villages securing 75% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: Full fees waiver for a semester.
- Those students who are hailing from Karnataka villages securing 70% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: 50% fees waiver for a semester.
Ques. What documents are required at the time of admission?
Ans. Each applicant is required to produce the below mentioned original documents at the time of admission:
- 11th & 12th or equivalent board Mark Statement (if photocopy then attested by the concerned principal from the respective college).
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in the case of students who have passed exams other than Karnataka PU Board (ISC/CBSE/Other state universities).
- Two attested copies of Marks Sheet.
- Caste Certificate and other documents as applicable.
- Ten recent passport-size photograph
In addition to the documents applicable above the candidates need to submit the documents stated below:
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- Valid Student’s Visa
- Copy of Passport
- Residence Permit
Ques. Does Christ Academy Institute of Law conduct an internship program?
Ans. Christ Academy Institute of Law lays emphasis on getting hand-on exposure to the various opportunities that would be available to its law students once they complete their course. A structured internship program is followed at CAIL. In the first 5 semesters, the student is required to intern at different types of law offices before he/she can select an internship of his/her choice from the 6th semester onwards. The following guidelines apply to the Internship Program:
- 1st Semester: At an NGO
- 2nd Semester: Under a trial court lawyer
- 3rd Semester: Under a High court Lawyer
- 4th Semester: With an InternationalNGO
- 5th Semester: Judicial Clericalship / Field of Legal Education
- 6th -10th Semester: Internship of student’s choice
Ques. Does Christ Academy Institute of Law offer Certificate Courses?
Ans. CAIL Bangalore offers Certificate Course in the following disciplines:
- Certificate courses on Contract Law, Industrial Relations Law, Environmental Law.
- Corporate Law, Law of Cyber Space, Law and Medicine, Medical Profession and Patient Relationship, Law and Health, Taxes on corporations and Commodities, General Principles of Taxation, Foreign Trade and Commercial Transactions, Law of Insurance, Investment Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Competition Law, Corporate Fraud and Economic Offences, Arbitration, Health Law and Medical Negligence, Contract Law and Management, Media Law.
Ques. Why should I join Christ Academy?
Ans. The following are the key benefits of joining CAIL:
- An institution runs by Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI) Fathers.
- Highly focused on quality education & discipline.
- The first Institution in India with the Judicial Training Program as part of the curriculum without additional charge.
- Practical training through live moot courts & case study sessions.
- Mentorship program by Prominent Academicians, Judges & Legal Luminaries.
- Globalized education - guest lectures, training & workshop by International faculty.
- Internship program, Certification programs, Court visits, Seminar halls ultimate knowledge.