Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management, BMCEM under Bhagwan Mahavir Educational Foundation was established in 2009. BMCEM provides admission to different branches of B.Tech programs like Civil, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. The main criteria for admission are that students must have appeared for the JEE Main Entrance Exam. Lateral entry is also open for diploma holders and B.Sc., in which students should have appeared in the CET exam. The application mode is online.
Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management Highlights
Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management Courses
A detailed review of the courses and eligibility is mentioned below
|Specializations: Civil Engineering, Computer Science And Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology
Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, should pass in each subject separately. Candidates should also pass in English.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (JEE)
Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management Admission
The Admission process is carried out by BMCEM according to the rank obtained from Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Indraprastha University or by JEE mains.
How to Apply?
- First, from the above table, enter the official website of the college.
- Fill up the Application Form provided there and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and certificates.
- Submit the filled Application form.
- With the provided username and password while submitting the Application form pay the application fees.
- After issuing the admit card, the counseling session will be held where seats are allotted according to the rank and marks obtained.
Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management Facilities
- Hostel: The Hostel Provides safe and comfortable accommodations to Boys & Girls. Separate hostels for boys and girls are available with the excellent mess, common room, and entertainment facility on the campus. Healthy and hygienic conditions are ensured in the hostels through the installation of water coolers and RO system. They also have common rooms for recreation facilities, reading rooms and a TV room. Round the clock security is provided to all the hostels.
- Transport: The institution has its own fleet of comfortable buses to provide transport to students as well as the faculty commuting from Delhi, Sonepat Narela, and surrounding areas.
- Cafeteria: The institute has a modern and clean cafeteria for students and staff where fruits, snacks, soft drinks, milkshakes, ice creams, and other eatables are available at an affordable price. Both quality and quantity are at the utmost priority. The prices are highly subsidized by the college authorities to ensure the right price at the best of quality. The cafeteria has adequate seating capacity both inside and outside the cafeteria.
- Sports: All rounded education is crucial for holistic development. BMCEM keeps its students productively engaged in a vibrant environment by concocting the right mix of work and play in their everyday activity. A large grassy playground on the campus has all the facilities for outdoor and indoor games. Annual athletic meets are also organized. Prizes are given to the best athlete while winners of events are decorated with medals in the sport. The campus has facilities for all the outdoor games like cricket, football, volleyball, lawn tennis, throw ball, shuttle badminton, table tennis, Gym, etc.
- Library: The college has a modern computerized library and reading room has a spacious hall with more than 10000 books on different subjects of applied science, engineering, and humanities, collection of books, journals and periodicals are regularly augmented and updated. The institute has already developed an internet facility in the library and is in the process to develop a digital library. The students also have access to national/ regional newspapers, magazines, research journals.
Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management FAQs
Ques. Is Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management fee structure expensive?
Ans. No, Comparatively fees are affordable to students and can be paid through educational loans
Ques. How many rounds are there in the counseling session for admission to Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management?
Ans. There are mainly 3 rounds of counseling sessions conducted by the college. Spot admission is also done to fill up the vacant seats.
Ques. Which are the major recruiters of Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management?
Ans. British Telecom and FRANCHISE INDIA are the major recruiters. There are many other top companies recruiting from the campus.
Ques. How many seats are reserved for Outside Delhi candidates in Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management?
Ans. 15% of the seats are reserved for the students from outside Delhi, 85% from Delhi,15% for SC 7.5% for ST, and 2.7% for OBC.
Ques. Is any fee concession available in Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management?
Ans. FEE concession may be available for the students belonging to the economically weaker section(depends on the administrators).
Ques. What documents are required for admission to Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Engineering & Management?
Ans. Documents required for admission:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- CET Admit Card.
- Other documents as required.