The Government Medical College is located in Dungarpur, Rajasthan. The college is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, providing Medical education that transforms the student from practitioner to healer. A medical aspirant gets an opportunity to select their own career, as the college gives them a free hand to experiment, explore and exploit the resources offered on the campus.
Govt Medical College Courses
The college offers both UG and PG courses, a brief about the same is given below.
Course : MBBS
- Govt. Seat - Every Year 52500 INR
- Payment Seat - Every Year 750000 INR
- NRI Seat Total M.B.B.S course (one Time) - 105000 USD*
Govt Medical College Eligibility for UG Course
- Intermediate graduates (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- From recognized board or institution
- Should have cleared NEET examination
Read about GMC Courses & Fee
Documents required at the time of admission
Original as well as two photocopies of the documents are required for admission.
- Application for Joining
- Allotment letter
- Admit Card
- NEET Mark sheet/NEET Score Card / Rank Letter.
- 10th Board Certificate and Mark sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- 11th Mark sheet (having Practical Mark Details of Biology)
- 12th Board Certificate and Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card (Photocopy)
- Annual Income Certificate
The college offers various specializations like Anaesthesia, Dentistry, ENT, Medicine. The student is free to join any of the department.The college helps to groom the students and make them future ready.
- Central library
- Virtual classrooms