Graduate School of Business (GSB) was established in the year 2010. The institute is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya and approved by State Public University. The B-School offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Commerce and Management.
Graduate School of Business (GSB) Highlights
|Entrance Exam||CAT/MAT/SNAP or GET|
Graduate School of Business (GSB) Courses
The B-School offers UG and PG courses in the discipline of Commerce and Management. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|BCA||10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university||39,000|
|B.Com (Computer Application)||33,500|
Graduate School of Business (GSB) Admission
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit and personal interview.
- CAT/MAT/SNAP scores may also be considered.
- For the Postgraduate program, applicants must have secured a valid score in GSBL Entrance Test (GET).
- Download the application form available on the college website.
- Applicants are required to pay an amount of INR 500 as admission fees.
- A passport size photograph
- Transfer Certificate
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card (photocopy)
- GAP Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Photocopies of all the documents
Note: All the documents must be duly attested by Principal/Professor/Gazetted Officer.
Graduate School of Business (GSB) Placement
The B-School gives on-campus placement opportunities to form a bridge between students and industries. The placement cell of GSB remains in constant touch with eminent industry professionals, alumni for perpetual relationship in building talent, sharing knowledge and meeting their corporate requirement in this process. The cell conducts the following grooming activities for graduating students:
- Spoken English and Communication Skills
- Group Discussions
- Personality Development
- Personal grooming and etiquette
Top recruiters of GSB: IBM, Infosys, Cadila, Teleperformance, IPCA Labs, Pantaloon, TCS, Patni, Impetus, ICICI Prudential, Wipro, ALPA Labs, Wockhdart, Accenture and many more.
Graduate School of Business (GSB) Scholarship
GSB provides scholarships on the basis of marks qualified in the senior secondary examination. Following is the weightage criteria of the scholarship:
- Scholarship for B.Com and BCA Students:
70% and above - INR 3000
80% and above - INR 5000
- Scholarship for BBA Students:
65% and above - INR 5000
75% and above - INR 10,000
Graduate School of Business (GSB) Facilities
GSB has a rich infrastructure and various facilities for students and faculty members. Some of the facilities are listed below:
- Lush Green Eco-friendly Campus
- Air-Conditioned Classrooms
- Video Conferencing facility
- 300 Seater Auditorium
- Open Air Amphitheater
- WiFi facility
- E-Library and Online Test System
- Transportation facility
- Live Lecture recording
- Yoga and Meditation Center
- Basketball Court
- Computer Lab
- Conference Hall