ISBA Institute of Professional Studies was established in the year 2010. It is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. ISBA offers a total of 20 Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Vocational Degree Courses across various disciplines. It is a M.P Government recognized institution. The curriculum is designed to provide the students with maximum industrial exposure which benefits them and adds to their knowledge.
ISBA Institute of Professional Studies Highlights
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Vocational|
|Campus Area||25 Acre|
|Facilities Available||Sports, Audio-visual Aids, Library, Gym, Industry Visits|
|Address||82/2/1, piplaya Kumar, Nipania Main Road, Opp. Bhawans Prominent School Indore (M.P.)|
ISBA Institute of Professional Studies Courses
ISBA Institute of Professional Studies provides the following UG, PG and Diploma Courses in different domains:
|BBA||10+2 with the minimum required marks from a recognized board|
|BA||10+2 with a minimum of 45% from a recognized board|
|BCA||10+2 with a minimum of 50% with Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|B.Com||10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Science or Commerce stream|
|M.Com||Graduation (B.Com Hons) with a minimum of 50%|
|PGDCA||10+2+4 with the minimum marks and Mathematics as a compulsory subject|
|MSW||A minimum of 50% in graduation from any stream|
ISBA Institute of Professional Studies Admissions
Admission to the desired courses is granted on the basis of merit. The admission/application form is made available online on their official website.
How to Apply?
- Download the application form through the official website and make a print out of the same. It should be noted that separate application forms are available for General/Professional course and Vocational course.
- Submit the duly filled application form containing all authentic information to the correct authority at the Admission Office within the specified time period.
- The candidature will be confirmed after the submission and verification of all the required documents.
ISBA Institute of Professional Studies Facilities
ISBA Institute of Professional Studies provides the following facilities to its students:
- Additional Certificates- rewarded to students every semester on the basis of their acquired skills and personality development sessions, French language, information technology.
- 24/7 Wi-Fi facilities in the campus
- Gymnasium to promote health and fitness
- Library with exhaustive resources and study materials
- Outdoor and indoor games for recreation and overall development
ISBA Institute of Professional Studies FAQs
Ques. What is the faculty strength at the ISBA Institute of Professional Studies?
Ques. What are the benefits of enrolling in the Vocational courses at ISBA Institute of Professional Studies?
Ques. Is there any registration fee at ISBA Institute of Professional Studies?
Ques. Does ISBA Institute of Professional Studies provide any part time course?
Ques. How can I contact the college regarding the enquiry about a certain course?