Maliba Pharmacy College, Uka Tarsadia University - [MPC] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Maliba Pharmacy College, Uka Tarsadia University was established in 1st October 2000. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Gujarat. The college is affiliated to Uka Tarsadia University. Maliba Pharmacy College is ranked 37th in MHRD’s NIRF 2016 and is consistent in the band of 75-100 in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Maliba Pharmacy College Courses
The college offers UG, PG, Diploma and PhD Programme in various disciplines. Some of them are tabulated below:
M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)
Pharm.D (Programme Outcome)
Pharm.D (Programme Specific Outcome)
Read about Maliba Pharmacy College Courses and Fees
Maliba Pharmacy College Admission
Mentioned below are the details of admission criteria:
- Students must have completed their Senior Secondary Examination in Science stream.
- Admission in PG courses will be based on the policy decided from time to time by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujarat.
- Students must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Maliba Pharmacy College Placement
The college trains students for professional interviews through their Training & Placement Cell. The students get exposed to quizzes, group discussions and interviews. The average salary package ranges from 1.9 to 3.5 lakhs.
Placement record (2017-18):
|Company Name||No. of Students Selected|
|Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.||5|
|C. K. Pithawala Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research||3|
|Alembic Pharmaceutical Ltd.||2|
|Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.||1|
Click here Maliba Pharmacy College Placement
Maliba Pharmacy College Infrastructure
- Computer Center – The college has a well-equipped computer lab having WiFi internet facilities. It helps students to gain practical experience of working on computers and exposure to Information Technology
- Medical Plant Garden – The Garden functions as an educational display of medicinal plants, herbs, spices and as a conservatory source of standard specimens. It's brick pathways which crisscross the quarter-acre formal style garden, provide easy access for visitors to examine the labeled plants.
- Animal House – It is constructed with all modern facilities and the animals are maintained in conformation with CUPA and CPCSEA. The animal house caters all the requirements for coursework and research
- Seminar Hall – The institute has a well-furnished seminar hall. The hall is equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment like Slide and Film Projectors, OHP’s, LCD Projectors, built-in Audio System and many more. In the hall lectures, group discussions, workshops, and mock interview practices are conducted regularly which helps students to gain information, knowledge, experience, and exposure to functional areas of the corporate sector. Personality development and Communication skills workshops are organized regularly for the development of students.
- Auditorium – The institute has an auditorium for conducting seminars and cultural events. The campus also provides the facility for indoor and outdoor games for students.
- Guest House – The college provides fully furnished a luxurious guest house for visitors to the college
- Museum – The college has a large museum consisting of more than 100 crude drugs, herbarium sheets, botanical specimens and charts of the drugs and plants, colored slides of medicinal plant and charts prepared by the students.
- Lecture Halls – The lecture halls of college can accommodate classes of 75 students to 120 students. Each lecture hall has a stage, a teaching podium, and LCD projector.
Maliba Pharmacy College Amenities
Library – The university has a central library for students and staff members. It has a rich collection of textbooks, reference books, national and international periodicals, journals and magazines, along with CDs and video cassettes in all branches of Pharmacy, Engineering, Science, Technology, Management, Bio-Technology, Nursing, Science and General Studies. The library is fully automated with an ultra mode E-Resource centre where students can access information at any point of time from across the world over the internet. It has a separate spacious reading room for students. The Library consists 191954 number of books.
Transportation – The university provides transportation facility from various places to the campus. The college has also hired private operators to run 30 buses.
Hostel – The college has Hostel facility within the campus for both boys and girls. The hostel consists of spacious and well-furnished rooms with food, recreation and a conducive atmosphere for study.
Maliba Pharmacy College Students’ Achievement
Achievement of Students in the college are listed below:
- Winner of the best poster at an international conference at NMIMS Mumbai Jan 2019.
- GPAT 2018 qualifiers.
- Winner at Apocalypse event.