Nalanda College of Engineering (NCE), Chandi is a governmental engineering college established under the guidance of Shri Nitish Kumar (CM of Bihar). The college aims at offering B.Tech programs in four specializations, namely, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Candidates looking for admission to the college should appear for the BCECE conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The application process for the admission is online, and students must fill up all the required entries along with the required documents.
Read More: Nalanda College of Engineering Cut off
Nalanda College of Engineering Chandi Highlight
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Government|
|Set by||Nitish Kumar and Government of Bihar|
|Affiliations||Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU Patna)|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech)|
|Mentor Institute||IIT Bombay|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) and JEE Main|
|Recruiters||Infosys, TCS, Intel, SLK, Internshala, Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Facilities Available||Canteen, Drinking Water, IT infrastructure, Auditorium|
Nalanda College of Engineering Chandi Courses
The college offers Bachelor of Technology in 4 specializations. Given below is a brief about the same:
|Bachelor in Technology (B.Tech.)||
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 10+2 in Science with JEE Main exam score.
Specializations: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, and Computer Science Engineering.
Read More: Nalanda College of Engineering Fee Structure
Nalanda College of Engineering Chandi Admission
Admission to NCE Chandi is entrance-based. The students are required to appear for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) or JEE Main examination with a good score to be eligible for admission.
How to apply?
For the online application process, candidates can apply online through the official website of the college and follow the following points:
- Register with valid e-mail id and phone number.
- Fill all the details demanded in the application process.
- Upload all the documents demanded in the application process.
- Enlist all the colleges and institutions based on the priority basis (Priority list should be prepared by the candidates based on their scorecard of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) exam and previous year analysis).
- Pay the application fees online or, offline.
After filling the application form correctly, candidates need to wait for the publication of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round of the counseling process. If the candidate manages to acquire a position in any of the lists then he/ she will have to report physically with all the documents at the College on the pre-specified date announced by the College.
Read More: Nalanda College of Engineering Admission
Nalanda College of Engineering Placement
College offers placement service to its enrolled candidates in any of the courses. The college organizes soft-skills classes as well to improve the personality of the candidates to help the candidates in cracking the job interviews. Each year candidates get placed in top-notch recruiting companies such as Infosys, TCS, Intel, SLK, Internshala, Ericsson India Pvt. Ltd. companies.
Alumni Distribution by Company
|Ericsson India Pvt.Ltd.||8|
Nalanda College of Engineering Faculty
The college has a vast team of faculty members who are present all the time for enhancing the skills of the candidates and supporting them morally. There are in total 43 faculty members across the four streams in the college. The team of faculties includes Dean, Principal, Head of Departments, Professors and, Assistant Professors. Lab technicians are also present for helping the students during practical working hours.
Nalanda College of Engineering Facilities
College is benefited with all the necessary and sufficient amenities on its campus. The sports ground is available within the campus. For mouth refreshment and appetite cafeteria as well as Mess are available. For good and effective learning IT infrastructure and well-equipped classrooms are available.
- Hostel and Mess: Well maintained boys and girls hostels equipped with all the basic facilities like mess, drinking water, security, etc. The separate common room has been provided for girls and boys students and there are provisions for indoor games and other co-curricular activities.
- Canteen: College has a canteen which offers refreshments to the seekers. The college canteen serves substantial and nutritious meals at reasonable prices. It is a favorite rendezvous of students and standards of hygiene are strictly maintained.
- Laboratories: Highly developed and well-maintained laboratories with trained staff members.
- Wi-Fi: Full access to the candidates round the clock.
- Security: College is fully guarded by the group of security personnel 24*7.
- Medical Facility: 24*7 facility of medical care for all. First aid and sick room facilities are provided to all students, teaching and non-teaching staff as and when required.
- Sports Facility: Equipment for in-campus tennis, cricket, volleyball, football, etc.
- Women Cell: The cell is for the security and empowering the women. A separate cell has been made so that girls can also participate in full fledged.
- Anti-Ragging Cell: for keeping the college ragging free. The college has given much importance to this cell/committee and the students particularly the fresher are always encouraged to report any case of their harassment to the members of this cell.
Nalanda College of Engineering FAQs
Ques. How to communicate with the administrative department of Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi, Bihar?
Ans. Given below are the contact details of Nalanda College Of Engineering:
- Phone: 06111 273 671
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques. How many seats does the college offer in the Civil Engineering stream?
Ans. The college has a maximum intake capacity of 60 for each stream offered by the college.
Ques. What are the colleges in comparison to Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi, Bihar?
Ans. The colleges that can be compared with Nalanda College of Engineering are:
- Motihari College of Engineering, Motihari, Muzaffarpur (Bihar University)
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur (Government T.M. Bhagalpur University))
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur (Bihar University)
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission to the college?
Ans. The primary list of documents required at the time of admission-
- Application Form
- Original BCECE admit card
- Print-out of the registration form and registration slip
- Seat allotment letter
- Academic fee receipt of part payment
- Self-attested copy of 10th mark-sheet and passing certificate
- Self-attested copy of 12th mark-sheet and passing certificate
- Original migration certificate
- Original character certificate
- Original medical certificate as per GGSIPU
- Photocopy of Reserved Category certificate
- Photocopy of the address proof
- Photocopy of Aadhar card/ PAN card
- Gap Year Affidavit
- 5 recent passport size photographs.
Ques. Is there any reservation for the management quota seats in the college?
Ans. NO, college doesn't provide any management quota seats and its 100% of the seats are occupied as per the merit basis.