Gokul Physiotherapy College, Gokul Global University Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Gokul Physiotherapy College was established in 2015. The college is approved by the Government of Gujarat and affiliated to Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University. It is recognized by The Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP). The college provides a degree course only.
Gokul Physiotherapy College Courses
The College offers a UG course in Physiotherapy. Mentioned below are the details for same:
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||12th passed in Science||4.5 Years||65000||50|
Check Gokul Physiotherapy College Course and Fees
Gokul Physiotherapy College Infrastructure
The institute has various infrastructure facilities specially made for students. Some of them are listed below:
- The college has a Central Library that stocks over 900 texts and subscribes to nationally and internationally reputed journals and magazines. The reading room has a capacity of 100 students and a separate study area has been allocated to the faculty.
- Availability of Classrooms with white digital board, projectors and other modern techniques.
- The college has the facility of Canteen for students and staff. Students can enjoy healthy and tasty food at reasonable prices.
- Computer Labs are also provided to students. Numerous PCs are available for learning of students.
- A well equipped Seminar Hall is provided for lectures, events and seminars.
- The college offers Bus Transportation facilities for students and staff.
- Hostel facility for both boys and girls is available in Gokul Physiotherapy College. The hostel provides healthy food and proper safety to students.
Gokul Physiotherapy College Events
The campus organizes various events with the purpose of providing learning to the students. Listed below are the details for same:
- The college organised an event called ‘Aahvaan’ in which different physiotherapy colleges were welcomed in Gujarat to participate in co curricular activities.
- The college has organized blood donation camp and Thalassemia in association with Rotary Club, Government Blood Bank, Sidhpur and Indian Red Cross Society, Ahmedabad.
- Students and Faculty of the college participated in free Physiotherapy and Medical Camp organized by Gokul Physiotherapy College.