Gokul Nursing College, Gokul Global University Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Gokul Nursing College was established in the year 2016. The college is accredited and affiliated to Indian National Council, New Delhi, Gujarat Nursing Council, Ahmedabad, Hemachandra North Gujarat University, Patan, Gujarat. The college offers degree and diploma courses.
Gokul Nursing College Courses
The college offers a UG and Diploma in Nursing. Tabulated below are the details of course and its eligibility criteria:
|B.Sc in Nursing||10+2 Passed with 45% (Science - B group) relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates||4 Years||70000||55|
|Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)||10+2 Passed with 40% (Science any group) relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates||3-½ Years||67000||55|
Check Gokul Nursing College Courses and Fees
Gokul Nursing College Infrastructure
The college has provided various facilities to its Students, Staff and Faculty. Some of them are listed below:
- The campus has digital classrooms with projectors, comfortable seating facility with a capacity of more than 50 students.
- Air-conditioned Seminar Hall for Lectures, Group Discussions and Seminars with a seating capacity of more than 50 students.
- Computers Labs facilities are also provided to students for learning and research purposes.
- A Foundation Lab and MCH Lab facility where students learn practical work and practice the same. A Community Lab and Anatomy Lab is also provided to students.
- The campus has a library available for both students and staff. Students can study in the library. The library is spacious and has comfortable seating facility.
- The College Canteen provides healthy food and snacks. The food is healthy and hygienic.
- Bus Transportation facility is made available for students and staff. The college make proper check for the safety of its students and faculty.
Gokul Nursing College Events
The campus organizes various events for the learning of its students. Some of the events are mentioned below:
- The college has organized GEC Sports & Cultural Week with the aim of bringing out the talents of students in all possible forms whether its music, dance, literary skills, theatre or sports.
- Women's Day celebration.