Latthe Education Society’s Polytechnic (LESP), situated in Sangli at Maharashtra was established in the year of 1983. It is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The diploma courses is being offered under five engineering streams along with one training in humanity science. Admission is entirely online that takes place based on 10th marks secured by the candidates and there is no requirement of any entrance. All the admission proceedings are overseen by the Maharashtra State Entrance Exam Cell and DTE.
Read More LESP Sangli Reviews
LESP Sangli Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1983 | Private|
|Set By||DTE, Government of Maharashtra|
|Courses Offered||Diploma level courses|
|Campus Area||3 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Laboratories, Computer Lab, Sports Facilities, and Hostel, etc.|
LESP Sangli Courses
The institution offers 3-year diplomas in five engineering streams and all courses are full time courses. The details of the same are tabulated in the following table.
|Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Telecom, and Mechanical Engineering||3 years||Passing 10th or equivalent board exam by scoring a least of 35% marks in it from any recognized board of study|
Read More LESP Sangli Courses and Fees
LESP Sangli Admission
The admission process starts with counselling taken care of by the State Entrance Exam Cell and DTE, Mumbai. Admission to the engineering diplomas is entirely online and is based on 10th-grade marks only.
- Students need to register and apply online for admission at https://poly20.dtemaharashtra.org/diploma20/.
- The candidate registration/ login link is on the left side of the website. New candidates have to register and pay the registration fees.
- Students have to fill the application form with necessary details and upload all the required documents.
- The submitted documents and information will undergo scrutiny by the institution management to prepare the merit list.
- Merit List is prepared based on the marks obtained in 10th-grade exams.
- Admission gets finalized after the counselling.
- Candidates can fill in their choices if their names gest listed on the released merit list.
- Colleges are allotted based on the availability of seats, choice, and merit rank of the students in the merit list.
- Candidates then need to confirm their allotment or wait for further rounds of counselling.
- Manual Document verification has to be done at the allotted college before finalising admission after the allotment letter is disbursed.
Read More LESP Sangli Admission
LESP Sangli Placements
The institution Placements are undertaken by the Placements and Training Cell. The cell engages in organising various training activities and conducting campus placements to help students with their employment. Some of the roles played by the cell are as follows:
- Arranging for In-Plant training and Industrial Projects.
- Organizing Expert Mentoring-Counselling.
- Providing database to display the job profiles offered by the recruiting companies so that the students can choose a company of their interest.
- Conducting Campus Placement Program.
The highest compensation during 2010 -11 was over INR 2.4 LPA and the average package being placed at INR 1 LPA.
Placements during 2014-15
|Course||No. of Offers Made||Top Recruiter(s)|
|Civil||2||Sonai Infrastructure Ltd. and ThoughtWorks.com|
|Computer||5||Dnyandeep Infotech Pvt Ltd|
|Electrical||30||Finolex Cables Ltd|
|Electronics & Telecom||13||Larsen & Toubro|
|Mechanical||61||Finolex Cables Ltd|
Placements during 2015-16
|Course||No. of Offers Made||Top Recruiter(s)|
|Civil||4||Sonai Infrastructure Ltd|
|Computer||8||V Online U Venture LLP|
|Electrical||8||Larsen & Toubro, Atlas Capco|
|Electronics & Telecom||8||Flash Electronics|
|Mechanical||28||Bosch Chassis Systems Pvt Ltd, Tata Motors|
Read More LESP Sangli Placement
LESP Sangli Facilities
Following are the facilities present at the college to cater to student and faculty needs:
- Library- The institution has a decent library space by consisting of advanced books and journals that aid the students in their studies.
- Labs- The labs are made available for all the streams like Civil Engineering Lab, Electronics Lab, Electronics Lab, and Mechanical Lab.
- Sports Facilities- The students are provided with the enough of space for playing various outdoor and indoor games as per their interest.
- Computer Lab- The institution computer lab hosts a lot of recent age computers along with the high-speed internet.
LESP Sangli Faculty
The institution faculty are experienced teachers in their field and also undergo periodical Academic Faculty Development Programs as and when needed. Each department has a Head and several lecturers are found working in each of the departments. The stats of the faculty present at the institution are:
- No. of professors: 34
- No. of Lab Assistants: 7
Read More LESP Sangli Faculty
LESP Sangli FAQs
Ques. What are the accommodation facilities available LESP Sangli?
Ques. What documents are required during the admission and counselling process at LESP Sangli?
Ques. How much is the fee for one year at LESP Sangli?
Ques. Is there any reservation policy for admission at LESP Sangli?
Ques. What is the seat intake for each course at LESP Sangli?