Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute, Parbhani, Maharashtra was established by Marathwada Shikshan Prasarak Mandal.
- It was approved by AICTE New Delhi in the same year and is affiliated to the DTE Maharashtra.
- It offers 3-year diploma polytechnic courses after which a student can opt for B-Tech or B.E. courses an pursue a career in Engineering.
- The college offers diploma in three disciplines like Civil, Computer, Electronics and Telecommunication, and Mechanical Engineering.
- The placement at college is found to be rated at 4 out of 10.
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani Highlights
|Established| Institution Type||2011| Privately held|
|Courses offered||4 courses across the Engineering stream|
|Facilities||Library, Reading Room, Hostel|
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani Courses
The following are the 3 years duration courses offered by the college:
|Civil||60||The minimum qualification for direct admission to polytechnic course is passing 10th standard with at least 35% marks in Maths and Science subjects.|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||60|
|Diploma in Mechanical||120|
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani Admission
The admission process towards the technical diploma courses is done on the basis of Merit alone. The applications are screened based on the online submitted data.
- Visit the official site of the institution/ affiliated body.
- Locate the admission tab and start filling the admission form.
- Fill in all the key details including the basic and educational info.
- Submit the filled form.
- Wait for the college management to decide further on the opted admission.
- Once shortlisted, pay the fees to accept the seat.
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani Placements
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute has a separate Training and Placement Cell which helps students in counselling and guidance to the students for their successful and vivid career placements. In addition to Campus Placements, the T&P Cell organizes Professional Development programs like Industrial Visits, Expert Lectures from Academic and Industry Persons, Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Pre-Placement Talks, Interactive Sessions with Industrial Experts, Case Studies, etc. and also some Personality Development Programs covering Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Career Planning, etc. on regular basis to enable every student to acquire the necessary traits to become presentable to industries.
The chief recruiters at the Institute are:
- Dhoot Transmissions
- Endurance Complete Solutions
- NRB Bearing
- TATA Motors
- Varroc Excellence
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani Facilities
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute offers a wide range of facilities to better the students’ experience.
- Library and Reading Room- The college has a wide range of books to help the students with their studies while also expanding their general knowledge. It has 9936 titles of 650 titles and 15 national and international journals. Also, there is a separate reading room for the students.
- Laboratory- The college has well-equipped laboratories for each specialisation with experienced lab technicians.
- Hostel- The college also provides hostel facilities for its students with separate boys’ and girls’ hostel. The college hostels can house 30 girls and 30 boys at a time.
Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani FAQs
Ques. How many courses are offered at Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani?
Ques. What is the average first-year fee at Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani?
Ques. What are the contact details of Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani?
Ans. Contacts for the college are as follows:
- Phone: (02452) 234047, 234112; (+91) 808 727 1670
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques. What is the address of Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani?
Ques. How could Shri Shivaji Polytechnic Institute Parbhani be reached easily?