Chhotu Ram Polytechnic, Rohtak was established in 1956 and is a government aided polytechnic Institute. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and it is ranked 8th among the Top 25 Polytechnic Institutes of the Haryana State. Campus of the college is 24 acres vast and it offers various diploma courses (government-aided/ self-financed). College offers various scholarships and Welfare & Motivation schemes for the better life of the students pursuing their course. Forms for admission into the diploma courses are available in online and offline modes and first year fees charged towards the diploma courses offered here is INR 6,200.
Read More Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Reviews
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1956 | Private|
|Affiliation||Directorate of Technical Education, Haryana|
|Gender Admitted||Both males and females|
|Courses Offered||Diploma level courses|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Campus Area||24 acres|
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Ranking and Achievements
In the list of best polytechnic institute in various states of India which provides variety of professional courses, Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak is found to get ranked 8th spot in the Haryana State.
It also conducts various cultural programs like RAINBOW, C.R. Celebration, and Educational Tour & trips, etc. College has achievements in various fields. For instance, the achievements in the Haryana Inter-Polytechnic Sports Meet 2019-20 are tabulated below.
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Courses
College has both govt aided and self-financed courses as indicated in the following table.
|Diploma Courses||Duration||Eligibility||Seat Intake|
|Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering (Government Aided Courses)||3/ 2 years||Candidates should have passed 10/ 10+2 from the recognized board based on the opted course entry.||30|
|Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and communication, Mechanical, and Plastic Technology Engineering (Self-Financed Courses)||60|
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Admission
Admission criteria at Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak are as follows:
- Diploma in engineering with 3 years- 10th standard / SSC examination with a minimum of 35% marks
- Diploma in engineering with Lateral Entry of 2 years- 10+2 (PCM) or 2 years ITI
The admission process for the diploma courses can be done in both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can find both the forms on the official website of Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak.
- Candidates should have to fill the form carefully with their documents in either online and offline mode based on their convenience.
- Students get selected for the admission based on their marks secured in the qualifying exam like 10 or 10+2.
- Bring the original documents for verification at the time of admission and pay the prescribed fees to get into the preferred course at the institution.
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Placements
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak has a dedicated placement cell on campus. Many recruiting companies have come over to the campus to provide placement to the students. The following companies visited the campus in 2019-20 to give placement to many students of the college.
- S.B. Packaging
- Jasch Industries Ltd.
- Takata India Pvt. Ltd.
- Exicom Telesystems Ltd.
- Optra Automation
- Hitech Solutions
- Armbedded Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Subros Ltd.
Read More Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Placements
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Scholarships
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak offers various Scholarships. Here is the name of some scholarships given below.
- PMS for SC & OBC classes
- Merit scholarship
- Sir Chhotu Ram Memorial Society
- Scholarship for disabled students
- Scholarship for minority students
- Gabar Trust Scholarship
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Facilities
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak has many facilities like Sports, Hostel, common Rooms for girls, Well maintained labs, internet facility, communication lab, and many more. Some of them are listed below in brief.
- Hostel (for both girls & boys) – Hostels for both boys and girls have well-furnished rooms, artfully designed reading lounge, recreational room for playing games and also medical support is provided immediately.
- Parking facility - The parking area is well designed, that it imparts the space to accommodate the entries of any number of guests at any time by offering full security.
- Library - The Library of the college is abundant in a rich collection of journals, periodicals, books, newspapers, and manuscript along with the reference sources including dictionaries, encyclopaedias, hand books, year books, and Atlas, etc. with peaceful environment to enable learning.
- Workshops – Besides, having a whole range of conventional machinery and equipment, the college has various workshops that are equipped with the latest state-of-the-art and sophisticated machines and equipment found in various industries of nowadays.
- Canteen - The college canteen secures its place within the premises surrounded by a attracting green beauty. The canteen assures all of both the food security and quality.
- Conference hall- The conference hall for hosting various events is made available. It is fully air conditioned and it is equipped with a LCD projector, screen, and Wi-Fi access to smoothen the learning experience of each student.
Read More Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Hostel
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Faculty
With highly qualified faculty at Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak, it has been working day & night to develop the skills in the diploma course pursuing students. The institute has a total of 61 professors. The complete involvement of management can be seen in the results achieved by the students in various fields.
Read More Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak Faculty
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak FAQs
Ques. Is there any online entrance test required for admission into the diplomas at Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak?
Ans. No, there is no online entrance test conducted towards the admission into various governmental and self-financed diploma courses available for the session 2020- 2021.
Ques. What are the Welfare Motivation schemes at Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak?
Ans. Various Welfare Motivation scheme are being offered by the diploma offering institution. Its motive is to benefit the weaker section students. The information about them is given below.
- No tuition fee for the girl students
- 25% horizontal reservation for the girl students.
- Compensation of tuition fee to SC categorical students
- Benefits to Haryana Government School Toppers when the admission is held for the technical courses in the state of Haryana.
- Benefits to the economically weaker section students by offering Tuition fee waiver (TFW) under the scheme of AICTE.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission at Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak?
Ans. The documents required at the time of admission during physical reporting after declaration of result is given below.
- Seat allotment letter
- Merit/Rank card
- Character certificate
- 10th/ 10+2/ ITI/ Vocational for DET(L) qualifying exam certificate.
- Passport size two photos
- Bank challan (proof of counselling fees deposition in bank)
- Reservation certificate if admission on the basis of reservation
- Residential Certificate
- Medical certificate
All the above documents must be attested and bring original documents for verification.
Ques. How many students enrolled for Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak?
Ans. A Total of 944 students enrolled for taking the admission into diploma courses in the institution. This includes the count for both the categories of courses being offered here.
Ques. What are the Job Opportunities after completing diploma courses at Chhotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak?
Ans. There are various job opportunities in future after finishing the diploma course. Some of them are listed below.
- As supervisor Engineer
- Supervisor in Industry
- Serving in any Technical skills-based roles