Saharsa College of Engineering, located in Saharsa, Bihar, is one of the premier institutions of engineering in Bihar and the country at large. It is a 40-acres institute which provides many facilities to the students such as Computer centre, hostel, sports facilities, central library, medical facilities, gymnasium, bank, Wi-Fi and many more.
It provides 4-year courses across different streams of engineering such as Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering. The College regularly updates its courses to stay in tune with recent developments.
Admissions for these Courses are done on the basis of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (B.C.E.C.E.) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
SCE, Bihar Highlights
Following are the Highlights of Saharsa College of Engineering (SCE), Bihar:
|Name of Institute||Saharsa College of Engineering (SCE)|
|Institute Type||Government Type|
|Approved by||AICTE, Government of Bihar|
|Admission Criteria||Screening and Main Entrance Examination|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
SCE, Bihar Courses Offered
Saharsa College of Engineering, Saharsha, Bihar is mainly known for its engineering courses with state-of-the-art facilities. It provides B.Tech. Course in 4 Specializations. The Key Details of the Course is tabulated below:
|B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)||Duration: 4 Years
Specializations:Mechanical Engineering,Electronics and Communication Engineering,Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering
Eligibility: Candidate must have studied under PCB stream at 10+2 level and qualified the final examination with at least 45% marks.
Read More: SCE Courses
SCE, Bihar Admissions
Students for various programs in the Saharsa College of Engineering will be selected on the basis of scores obtained in B.C.E.C.E. (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination).
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply on the official Website of BCECE Board where they can apply for the Entrance Exam. Entering all the Personal and Qualification Details, students can apply for the Exam. After clearing the Exam, Candidates would be called for further Interview.
Read More: SCE Admission
SCE, Bihar Placements
Saharsa College of Engineering, Bihar, has an extensive record of providing excellent placement opportunities to students since its inception. SCE channelises the youthful talent from Bihar and produces brilliant engineers. Our well-placed alumni are a proud testimony to this. The Candidates who are studying from SCE have high chances to get played in good companies in India. Students with cutting edge of Technology are always equipped with updated knowledge. SCE not just provide exposure to technical aspect but also flames the igniting thought and determination to become the captain of their problems in the rapid changing technological arena. The college is recruiting many companies by which the students gets a handsome salary package.
As the College is established in 2017, the four-year B.Tech. Course is going to completed in 2021. So, The College is inviting the companies for placement so that the students of SCE gets good placement.
Read More: SCE Placement
SCE, Bihar Facilities
Following are facilities of SCE, Bihar:
- Computer centre: The College has a well-equipped centralized computer centre to cater to the needs of students and faculty in the university. It has around 150 computers connected into LAN in two floors providing internet access and programming facilities to all software related laboratories of all the departments of the college.
- Hostel: The College only provides Hostel facility to boys which provides spacious rooms and hygienic food to the students.
- Sports: Games like Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis, etc. are available in the College so that the students can play outdoor and indoor games and remain fit.
- Library:The Central Library of the College is air-conditioned. It has several no. of books in it.It has vast collection of many text and reference books besides other resource materials.
- Medical facilities:The College provides medical and health education program for the beneﬁt of the students. To examine the student’s health, the college invites a registered medical practitioner from time to time.
- Gymnasium:The College has gym in it so that the students can maintain their physical performance.
- Bank:The College has bank facilities in it so that the money process can be done easily.
- Wi-Fi:The College Hostel and the whole campus has Wi-fi connectivity which has a high-speed network.
SCE, Bihar Faculty
The Saharsa College of Engineering has been started in 2017 but its faculty for B.Tech. Course is very good. The faculty is highly educated.
Principal: Prof. Arvind Kumar Amar
The Faculty is divided into Departments of which some details are mentioned below:
- Department of Mechanical Engineering: 7
- Department ofElectronics and Communication Engineering: 5
- Department ofCivil Engineering: 7
- Department ofElectrical Engineering: 6
- Department of Science / Humanities: 11
- Department of NATS Trainee: 4
Read More: SCE Faculty
Ques. Is SCE well-connected in terms of transport?
Ques. Does SCE provide Hostel facilities?
Ques. Does SCE have placement facilities?
Ques. Which exam is needed to be eligible for SCE admissions?
Ques. What the schedule of Entrance Exam for B.Tech. for all specializations in SCE?
Ques. What are the subjects in all Specializations of B.Tech. in SCE?
- Civil Engineering:Physics (Mechanics and Mechanics of Solids), Mathematics-I (Calculus, Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra), Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Graphics and Design
- Mechanical Engineering:Physics (Electromagnetism), Mathematics-I (Calculus and Linear Algebra), Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Graphics and Design
- Electrical Engineering:Chemistry, Mathematics-I (Calculus and Differential Equations), Programming for Problem Solving, Workshop Manufacturing Practices, English
- Electronics and Communication Engineering:Chemistry, Mathematics-I (Calculus and Differential Equations), Programming for Problem Solving, Workshop Manufacturing Practices, English.