Cresta School of Management Science and Arts, Mysore is an educational institute offering undergraduate courses in the field of Commerce, Business Administration and Computer Applications. Admission is done on the basis of merit followed by a personal interview. The institute provides global exposure, industry internships and scholarships to its students.
Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts Highlights
|Institute Type||Private Institute|
|Admission Helpdesk||88848 41111|
|Address||#182/145/C, Bannur Main Road, Alanahalli Layout, Mysore-570028|
Why Cresta School of Management, Science & Arts?
- Exemplary faculty team consisting of experienced professors with relevant industry and academic experience.
- Diverse and multi-talented student body who excel in academics, sports, athletics, entrepreneurship, management, arts, and performances.
- Mentorship, support and guidance provided to every student individually to identify their strengths and work towards their goals
- Experiential Learning Module includes Internships, Industrial Visits, Regional Immersion Projects, National & International Student Trips, Management & tech events, and Campus ventures
- Holistic Development Module includes Sports Training, Certification Courses, Expert Talks, Special training, Clubs, and Cultural events
Cresta School of Management Science and Arts Courses
Cresta School of Management offers UG courses in the field of Business Administration, Commerce and Computer Applications. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|BBA||General||10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
|Modelling and Fashion Management|
|Communication and Media Management|
|Professional Course (CA/CS)|
|Internet of Things|
|Cloud Computing and Digital Science|
Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts Admissions
Admissions is done on the basis of merit followed by a personal interview. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
- Register yourself on the official website of the institute.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fees.
- Submit the duly filled form and book an interview slot.
- After passing the interview, submit your acceptance request and your documents.
Cresta School of Management Science and Arts Scholarship
Cresta School of Management, Arts and Science believes in rewarding students for their talents in order to create an environment that encourages talent, perseverance and hard work at an age that shapes a student’s future. Cresta, therefore, offers 50% and 100% merit-based scholarship seats in all its courses across the following three categories:
- Academics: The students who score an average of above 90% in their board exams are eligible for the scholarship.
- Culturals: For students who have won accolades at a State or National Level for the following categories of: Fine Arts, Dance, Photography and Music.
- Sports: For students who have won accolades at a State or National Level for the following categories: Cricket/Hockey, Basketball, Karate Kickboxing, Indoor Sports and Football.
Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts Faculty
Cresta has a highly qualified pool of more than 30 expert faculty members. The faculty is concerned with not only teaching, research and consulting, but they actively engage in creating an environment where students know how to apply their knowledge in real-world situations.
Check: Cresta Mysore Faculty
About Cresta School of Management, Science & Arts
Cresta is a student-centric college that helps foster ambition in its students by providing Experiential Learning, Holistic Development, and Smart Infrastructure facilities to all students. Cresta offers relevant, comprehensive, and progressive courses in Schools of Management, Commerce, and Computer Applications in collaboration with Cresta’s Industry Board of Advisors, Eminent academicians, Educationists, and Leading Professionals.
From the pedagogy to the infrastructure, everything has been designed to maximize the learning experience for students. This Learning Experience helps Cresta achieve its three key objectives:
- To maximize exposure for the student.
- To provide a proper, comprehensive & holistic education.
- Help the student reach the level they need to for their next step (be it a career, or higher education).
Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts FAQs
Ques. What are the facilities offered by the Cresta School of Management, Science & Arts?
Ans. The Campus hosts facilities like a 24x7 indoor and outdoor sports ground, hostel, smart classrooms, library, cafeteria, indoor & outdoor auditoriums, security monitoring. It is a vibrant, contemporary and green campus.
Ques. Does Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts have a hostel facility?
Ans. Yes. The Cresta Hostel has a state-of-the-art facility that provides comfortable living for all Cresities who aren’t from Mysore. The hostel has separate quarters for boys and girls, with a separate warden to help them at all times. Four meals are served every day
Check: Cresta Mysore Hostel & Fees
Ques. Does Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts provide a transport facility to its students?
Ans. Yes. Cresta offers door to door pick-up and drop services for students who opt for transportation services. The institute offers comfortable transport in either a bus or a college cab. Transportation is available for Mysore District, Chamarajanagar District, Mandya District, Hunsur, Nanjangud, Srirangapatna and T. Narasipura.
Ques. What type of internships are available at Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts?
Ans. Internships form a core part of the Experiential Learning pedagogy of Cresta. Students typically take up 2-month internships at the end of each academic year. Cresta supports students in finding the right organization and guiding them throughout the internship period.
Ques. Does the Cresta School of Management, Science and Arts organize any industrial visits?
Ans. Yes. Cresta takes its students to 1 day industrial visits to industries related to their subjects. Some of them include:
- Featherlite Corporate Office and Manufacturing Plant
- IKP Incubation Centre, Bangalore
- LinkedIn Headquarters, Singapore