K.V.T Polytechnic is a polytechnic institute of Karnataka. The institute is one of the first polytechnic institutes in the Kolar and Chikkaballapur region. The institute was established under the guidance of Late Sri C.V Venkatarayappa, aiming at providing technical education to the rural students of the region. K.V.T polytechnic is affiliated with the directorate of technical education, Karnataka. The institute offers diploma programs in five courses. Admission to this institute is regulated by DTE, and there are no exams for the same.
KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1983 | Government-aided|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Affiliated with||DTE, Karnataka|
|Program offered||Five Diploma Courses|
|Admission Mode||Online and offline|
KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur Courses
K.V.T Polytechnic offers a diploma program in five different disciplines. The below table will help you in giving a brief idea regarding the courses offered in this institute:
|Engineering Diploma Courses||Number of seats||Eligibility|
|Automobile||45||The candidate should have completed the 10th or equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks and got a minimum of 25% aggregate if they belong to SC/ST category and they should have completed a minimum of five years of education in Karnataka from 1st to 10th standard.|
|Electronics and communication||60|
KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur Admission
The eligible candidates will be selected by the institute itself. Applicants should have completed 16 years as of 1st July if applying for automobile engineering.
- The interested candidates may get an application form from any Government or aided polytechnic institute of Karnataka or can download from the official website of KVT polytechnic.
- Then, the candidates have to fill in all the necessary information. Then they can submit the application at the nodal center of K.V.T Polytechnic at C.V.V Campus, Chikkaballapur.
- The institute will examine the submitted application and will release the seat allotment list. The seats will be reserved for various category students.
- The selected candidates can then reach the college with all the specified documents for document verification.
- Once it is completed, they will get an admission letter and they can pay the specified fee amount at the college and can get admission.
KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur Placements
K.V.T Polytechnic has a training and placement cell on the campus that takes care of placement related activities. It aims at building a strong link between students and industries. The cell organizes expert lectures, industrial visits, interactive sessions with experts of various industries to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and practical aspects.
- The cell also conducts various pre-placement activities like facing interviews, group discussions, resume writing, training and internships to increase the percentage of students being placed.
- The institute has collaborated with various industries that are leading in different disciplines to place their students.
- The recruiters who visit this institute include Tata Motors, Toyota, Fujitec, Avalon, Hitachi, Magnum Honda, TAFE, BHEL, and Bill force.
KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur Scholarships
K.V.T like any other polytechnic institute provides scholarship facilities. The students of the institute can apply for various scholarships provided by the Government of Karnataka which include fee concession schemes, food and accommodation scholarships, minority scholarships mainly. The institute also offers scholarships for meritorious students.
KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur Facilities
The institute has many facilities for the student’s well-being and overall development of them. Some of the facilities available at the college are mentioned below:
- Library- The institute has a library at the campus with a seating capacity for 40 users. The library has been stacked up with necessary books and journals for the students and staff. The library will be open between 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- Gym- The institute has a gym facility for the use of students which has all the necessary equipment for student's use.
- Indoor stadium- The institute encourages sports activities by providing the necessary environment. The indoor stadium has facilities for games like volleyball, chess, basketball, and badminton.
- Transportation facility- It has buses for the transportation of staff and students. It is also used for industrial visits, field trips and various other purposes.
- ATM- The institute also has an ATM facility available for students and staff.
- Hostel- The institute also has a hostel facility for students from distant places.
KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur FAQs
Ques. How can I contact the administration of KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur?
Ans. The administration of the institute can be contacted by calling 08156-263087/ 9972152991 or emailing at email@example.com or reaching out to the institute at C.V.V. campus, Chikkaballapur, 562101.
Ques. Where is the nodal centre and what is its role in admission into KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur?
Ans. Nodal center is a facility that allows access to the polytechnic institute through a single-window centralized concept. The applicants must submit their application at the nodal centres for their applications to be further verified and to admission in this college.
Ques. What are the documents needed for admission at KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur?
Ans. The institute requires certain documents to be produced during admission which are:
- Transfer certificate.
- SSLC marks card.
- Study certificate.
- Rural certificate.
- Kannada medium certificate.
- Caste certificate.
Ques. Can students of other states get admission into KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur?
Ans. Yes, candidates from other states can get admission to this institute. But they have to get an eligibility certificate from the Secretary, Board of Technical Education, Bangalore.
Ques. What is the fee structure of KVT Polytechnic Chikkaballapur?
Ans. The fee structure for this institute is regulated by DTE, Karnataka and it is INR 13,405 per year adding to INR 40,215 for the complete program of 3 years duration.