Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College (MGGEC) is a prestigious engineering college established in 2015 at Rampur, Himachal Pradesh. It is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh Technical University and has been approved by AICTE. The institute offers a B.Tech program across two streams that include Civil Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. There are highly-qualified faculties in every department to provide quality technical education to students.
Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College Highlights
|Established in| Institute Type||2015 | Government|
|Affiliation||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Exams Accepted||JEE Mains|
|Facilities Provided||Cafeteria, Library, Sports Complex, IT Infrastructure|
Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College Courses
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||
Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College Admissions
The admission to 50% of the seats will be made on the basis of the score obtained in JEE (Main). The remaining 50% of seats will be allocated on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. i.e. 10+2
The admission to B. Tech Lateral Entry Scheme will be done on the basis of merit obtained in diploma in appropriate branch.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site of Himachal Pradesh Technical University
- Go to Admissions
- Click on Online Admission Form
- Click on the Admission form of HPTU & its affiliated colleges
- Register yourself by entering the details
- After registration, proceed to fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Take a print copy of the form
Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College Facilities
The College facilitates a number of services for college students, some of which are listed below:-
- Library: The college library of MGGEC possesses a vast collection of books and journals on engineering streams that are available to all on a returnable basis.
- Laboratories: The college also offers various laboratories equipped with all the apparatus and equipment required for the practicals.
- Canteen: There is a good canteen inside the college campus with all facilities and good seating arrangements. They serve hygienic food.
- Other facilities:
- IT Infrastructure
- Sports Complex
- Lush Green Ambience
- Wi-Fi Campus
Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College Faculty
The institute emphasizes providing quality education to its students. That's why it has recruited a highly qualified and well-experienced teaching staff possessing a minimum qualification of M.Tech. or it's equivalent The faculty is highly supportive and friendly who focus on the all-round development of students along with the induction of creativity in students’ minds. There are a total number of 10+ Assistant Professors to impart quality education.
Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College FAQs
Ques. Is Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College a good college for pursuing B.Tech course?
Ques. Does Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College offer campus placement facilities?
Ques. Does Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College offer scholarship facilities?
Ques. What is the vision of Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College?
Ques. What is the fee structure of Mahatma Gandhi Government Engineering College?