Government Polytechnic Lisana (GPL) situated at the regions of Rewari in the state of Haryana is a state government operated college that was founded in the year of 2006. It offers 3 years full time diploma courses in the major disciplines like Engineering and Pharmacy. There are around 6 specializations offered under diploma. Admissions to this premier college is strictly based on the merit secured in the entrance administered by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Decent placements are organized for diploma pursued students based on their needs.
GPL Rewari Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2006 | Government|
|Approved by||All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE), Panchkula|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses|
|Campus Area||25 acres|
GPL Rewari Courses
The college offers diploma courses via 6 specialized courses as delt in the following table:
|Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, and Medical Lab. Technology Engineering||60||Candidates must have passed Std 10th examination or SSC examination or any equivalent examination with a least of 35% marks in it (Reservation of around 33% for SC/ST and Kashmiri Migrants is applicable) by having Maths and Science as the compulsory subjects.|
GPL Rewari Admission
Admissions will be done on the basis of the marks/ ranks obtained by the candidates in the On-Line Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test.
For lateral entry to diploma engineering courses, candidates in order to apply for admission must have the following eligibility:
- Must have passed ITI of at least two years after 10th Standard examination; or
- Must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths; or
- Must have passed 12th Standard examination with NSQF level 4
- Visit the official website at https://www.onlinetesthry.gov.in/.
- Fill in the appropriate needed details very carefully.
- Submit the form along with any documents if any.
- Pay the application fees to apply to the entrance.
- Make a note of the entrance reference or registration for future needs.
- Qualify with the better ranking in the entrance to select Government Polytechnic Lisana, Rewari along with the course preference.
- Counselling is organized for those who have got shortlisted by the entrance.
- After two rounds of counselling sessions, candidates will be allotted with the desired colleges/ courses on the basis of their filled data and entrance ranking.
GPL Rewari Facilities
The facilities offered by the institution aids the students to grasp the technical skill-based courses in a better way. Few of these facilities of the institution are listed here.
- Library- The college provides the students with a huge library with various resources available for the students for their education needs along with all adequate computer facilities.
- Canteen- The college has a big spacious canteen where students can buy all kinds of hygienic food at a reduced price.
- Laboratories- Various laboratories for each of the diploma specialized courses are made available to the students in order to sharpen their practical skills to make them experts.
GPL Rewari FAQs
Ques. How much is the registration fee at GPL Rewari?
Ques. What is the fee that each student has to offered for pursuing the diploma courses at GPL Rewari?
Ques. What are the modes of payment available for remitting the registration fees towards the admission at GPL Rewari?
Ans. For payment of registration fees, there are two modes - online and offline.
- Candidates can choose online mode where they could make the payment through debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Candidates can choose offline mode where they have to print the e-challan first. Then, pay the fees and send the filled challan along with other details to the institution address.
Ques. What is the duration of the course for lateral entry at GPL Rewari?
Ques. Is admission at GPL Rewari for the lateral entry into diploma courses takes place based on the marks obtained by the candidates in 10+2 examinations?