Beharagora Polytechnic at Baharagora was set up in the year 2017 in the state of Jharkhand by the Government of Jharkhand. The college is approved by AICTE and offers various diploma level courses. The college has 4 academic departments that conduct on campus courses for eligible students.
Applications for the academic year 2020-21 are accepted via online mode. The institution consists of an active placement cell that has started with recruitment drives on campus by the renowned firms. The maximum annual salary package offered was INR 4.43 Lakhs Per Annum for the recently placed diploma students.
Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2017 | Private|
|Recognition||AICTE and SBTE Govt. of Jharkhand|
|Top Recruiters||Larsen & Toubro, TATA Me Talks, Bosch, Ashiana, J.K. Enterprises etc.|
Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora Courses
Beharagora Polytechnic college offers 3 years full time diploma level courses in engineering stream. There is also an option for lateral entry as well. The details are tabulated below:
|Diploma||Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.||Must have passed matriculation/I.C.S.E./C.B.S.E. or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics by scoring a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.|
|Diploma (Lateral)||Mining Engineering.||Must have passed H.S.C or Vocational course with Science or Maths group from a recognised Board/University.|
Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora Admission
The college offers 3 specializations under regular diploma program and 1 specialization under lateral entry scheme. Candidates with 10th qualification are eligible to apply for all the diploma courses. Admissions are done on the basis of ranking/scores in the entrance exam conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) followed by the counselling process.
Online mode of applications is accepted.
- Candidate need to visit the official website of Beharagora Polytechnic at http://beharagorapolytechnic.org/call-me-back.php.
- From the homepage, click on the link for ‘Admission Open for the year 2020-21’.
- Registration Form will be opened.
- Fill out the details including personal and academic information in the space provided.
- After checking the filled details, submit the form.
- The admission cell will contact the candidate for confirmation and fee payment.
- Pay the fees on time and submit the application form for final selection process.
Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora Placements
Beharagora Polytechnic college has an active placement cell that conducts recruitment drives annually for final year students. Facts for the same are:
- Some of the MNCs that participate in the recruitment drives are L&T, Ashiana, Tata Metalks, JSW Steels, A.K. Enterprises, and Syska LED, etc.
- The maximum annual salary package offered was INR 4.43 lakhs for pass out students.
- Placements completely depends on performance in interview as well as the academics records.
Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora Faculty
Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora has a set of well experienced faculties with several years of relevant experience. The staff is categorised into various departments as follows:
- There is a total of 37 teaching staff members available at the campus.
- The college principal holds Ph.D.
- Other teaching staffs have M. Tech or B. Tech degree.
- There are 29 lecturers and 5 professors at the college.
- Every department is headed by an HOD.
Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora FAQs
Ques. What is the admission policy at the Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora?
Ques. How is the placement for the students of Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora?
Ques. Are the courses at the Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora approved and affiliated?
Ques. How to reach out to Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora for admissions and other related queries?
Ques. What all courses are offered at Beharagora Polytechnic Baharagora?