Diwaliba Polytechnic was established in 2009 and is approved by UGC. The Institute offers a Diploma programme in numerous disciplines. Admission in the Institute is done based on merit.
The Institute provides good placement opportunities to students of different fields. Some of the top recruiters who had visited the campus for recruiting students are Dhru Motors, Shree Ambica Auto Sales & services, Jk Paper Ltd., Lipi Infra Pvt. Ltd. and many more.
Diwaliba Polytechnic Highlights
|Established | Type||2009 | Private|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses|
|Top Recruiters||Dhru Motors, Shree Ambica Auto Sales & services, System Engitech Pvt Ltd., Lipi Infra Pvt. Ltd.|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Gym, Auditorium, Library, Sports, Cafeteria,|
Diwaliba Polytechnic Courses
The Institute offer Diploma courses in numerous specializations and the details about the same is tabulated below.
Specializations: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
Diwaliba Polytechnic Admission
The admission in Diploma programme is based on marks obtained in SSC.
How to Apply?
Candidates who wish to get admission in the Institute need to follow the below- given steps:
- Visit the admission tab on the website
- Register yourself and fill the application form with all the basic details carefully
- Enter your qualification details
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and required documents.
- Submit the form and keep the print out of it for future reference
Diwaliba Polytechnic Scholarship
The Institute provides scholarship opportunities to students. SC, ST as well as SEBC students can apply for scholarships which are provided by central as well as state government. In addition to this, the Institute also provides BU Patel Scholarship especially for those who scored above 60% in SSC.
- 50% scholarship in tuition fees for the students passed SSC from Mahuva Taluka school
- 50% scholarship in tuition fee for open as well as OBC students is offered as per the student’s merit
- For SC as well as ST category, a scholarship is provided according to Government norms.
Diwaliba Polytechnic Facilities
Just like every other Institute Diwaliba Polytechnic also provide all the facilities to students.
- Hostels: The Institute has separate hostel facilities for girls and boys. The hostel has spacious well furnished and clean rooms which are perfect in every way.
- Library: The Institute has a well-equipped library which has many books, journals, magazines. The library has around 10507 books, 15 national as well as international journals, 15 magazines etc.
- Cafeteria: The Institute has a canteen facility available for staff and students.
- Sports: The Institute has sports facilities both indoor as well as outdoor available for all students. The sports complex has badminton, basketball and volleyball courts.
- Auditorium: The Institute has a spacious auditorium and the names of few of them are Shrimad Hall, Majula Auditorium, Jatin Desai Hall, Conference Hall etc.
Diwaliba Polytechnic FAQs
Ques. What are the topics taught in Diploma Electrical Engineering in Diwaliba Polytechnic?
Ans: Students are taught Environment Conversation and Hazard Management, Engineering Physics, Workshop Practices, Mathematics-1, Applied Mathematics and Basics of Civil Engineering.
Ques. How is the faculty at Diwaliba Polytechnic?
Ans. Diwaliba Polytechnic has a large and diverse group of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. Each faculty member is well versed in their own fields. There are around 22 assistant professors in the Institute.
Ques. How is the placement at Diwaliba Polytechnic?
Ans. The Institute has a good placement record and provides good placement opportunities to students. Some of the names of eminent recruiters who had visited the campus are Dhru Motors, Sumul Dairy, JK Paper Ltd, Mahuva Sugar Factory and many more.
Ques. What opportunities are available to students after completing a Diploma of Civil Engineering from Diwaliba Polytechnic?
Ans: Students can get government jobs in housing boards, irrigation and electricity boards. Students can also apply for private jobs as architectural firms and testing lab engineers. Students can also pursue higher studies such as BE or B.Arch after completing Diploma programme.
Ques. Does Diwaliba Polytechnic offer a transport facility?
Ans: Diwaliba Polytechnic provides excellent transport facility for the students and staff of the Institute at normal rates. Multiple buses run on the Surat, Navsari and Valsad route.