Anjuman Polytechnic, Nagpur is a private polytechnic institute established in the year 1983. It is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai, approved by AICTE and recognized by GoM & DTE, Mumbai. The college offers Diploma courses across five specializations viz. Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering. The dedicated training & placement cell of the college provides the students’ with opportunities to develop careers in industries.
Anjuman Polytechnic Highlights
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Affiliated to||MSBTE, Mumbai|
|Recognized by||GoM & DTE, Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
Anjuman Polytechnic Courses
The college offers Diploma courses across 5 specializations of Engineering. Following table depicts the details of the courses:
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
Anjuman Polytechnic Admission
Selection to the course is done on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate’s merit in the last qualifying exam. The admission process is carried out online.
- Visit the institute’s official website
- Click on the Admission Enquiry
- A provisional admission form will open
- Select your desired branch
- Enter the other required details in the form
- Click on Submit
Anjuman Polytechnic Placements
The college has a training and placement cell to provide career counselling and provides opportunities to the students in interacting with the industry personnel. It helps the students in providing job opportunities in industries and organizations.
The cell also helps in enhancing the soft skills of students making them interview prepared. Several companies participate in the institute’s campus drive to hire students.
Some of the recruiters are:
- HCL Infosystems
- Ashok Leyland
- Tata Motors
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Voltas India Ltd.
- Accel Frontline
- Mando Brakes System
- Ashtech Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- John Deere Pvt. Ltd.
Raed more: Anjuman Polytechnic Placement
Anjuman Polytechnic Facilities
- Canteen: The college has a well-built cafeteria to chill and have quality social time. It offers great food. It commences from the start of the college till the end of the college hour.
- Seminar hall: The college also has a spacious seminar hall where students, teachers, and various professionals from the industry meet to have interaction or seminars. It also serves as a platform for co-curricular activities.
- Sports ground: The college not only excels in academics but also provides sports facilities. It consists of a big playground to serve as a purpose for football and hockey. Also, it promotes indoor games such as tennis, volleyball, badminton, etc. in the volleyball court.
- Library: A book is a master of knowledge. With over 13,500 collections of books, the college library promises to update the students with the latest news on IT, science, humanities, and various other topics of the scientific field as well as of the world.
- Laboratories: Computer labs with upgraded technology also exist in the college. Every department has its requirement labs and model rooms for practical experimentation and studies. Physics lab, microprocessor lab, hardware lab, electrical lab, basic applied lab, survey lab, automobile lab, etc. are some of the quality labs for different departments.
Anjuman Polytechnic FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties at Anjuman Polytechnic?
Ques. Is there any Gym facility at Anjuman Polytechnic?
Ques. What is the highest salary offered at Anjuman Polytechnic?
Ques. Are workshop facilities available at Anjuman Polytechnic?
Ques. Does Anjuman Polytechnic offer any degree or a postgraduate course?