Thiagarajar Polytechnic College was established in 1956. The institute offers Diploma courses in 3 specializations: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Admissions to these courses are conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala. The eligibility to qualify for admissions is 10th pass. The facilities offered include Library, Auditorium, Laboratory, and many others. Scholarships are also provided.
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Highlights
|Established | Type||1956 | Public|
|Facilities||Library, Auditorium, Laboratory, etc.|
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Courses
The institute offers diploma courses in 3 specializations. The details of the courses are as mentioned below.
|Diploma||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10th pass
Specializations: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering
Selection Criteria: Merit Based
Total Intake: 210
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Admission
Admissions to all courses are on the basis of merit achieved in the qualifying examination. Candidates must apply to the Directorate of Technical Education Kerala through its single window clearance system. The steps to apply are mentioned below.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official Admission website of DTE Kerala (polyadmission.org) and click on Login.
- Log in and fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 300.
- Submit the form.
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Facilities
Some of the facilities provided by the institute include:
- Well-furnished classrooms
- Electronics lab
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Scholarships
Some of the scholarships that eligible candidates can apply for include:
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities:
- Students belonging to Minority Communities (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis) are eligible.
- The annual family income should not exceed INR 2 Lakhs.
- MNS Renewal:
- This scholarship is for girl candidates only.
- The candidate should belong to a Muslim, converted Christian, or Latin community and should be native of Kerala.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% in 10th standard.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not be more than INR 4.5 lakhs.
- Scholarship Amount: INR 7000
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College FAQs
Ques. How do we contact Thiagarajar Polytechnic College?
Ques. Does Thiagarajar Polytechnic College have a compulsory uniform?
Ques. What is the fee structure?
|Admission Fees||INR 120 (one time only)|
|Tuition Fees||INR 300 (per semester)|
|Exam Fee||INR 300 (per semester)|
|Special Fees||INR 360 (remitted)|
|Amenities Fee||INR 300 (remitted)|
|Caution Deposit||INR 250 (remitted)|
Ques. How are the seats reserved?
Ques. What is the intake per specialization?