24 September 2020: Merit List of JEXPO entrance is announced on 24 September 2020.
Arambagh Government Polytechnic College located at Arambagh, Hooghly district, was established in 2016. It is approved by ACITE and affiliated to VE, SD, and WBSCT. The institute is known for its excellence, discipline, and perfection that is led by highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The institute offered there UG diploma course for 3 years which include major specialization subjects in the field of engineering. The admission process is based on the cut-off marks secured by the applicants in the JEXPO entrance examination. The mode of the application process is available in an online and offline process for the applicants. The placement cell and training cell provide pre-industrial training and workshops experience to the student for being prepared for interviews during campus visits of the recruiters.
Arambagh Government Polytechnic Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2016| Government|
|Courses||ME, EE, CE|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Popular Course||ME, CE|
|Facilities||Library, Smart Classroom, Seminar, Workshop|
Arambagh Government Polytechnic Courses
The institute provides UG diploma courses under the regulation of the West Bengal government. The eligibility information is provided briefly in the table below:
|Diploma||Specialization: Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: Must have passed 10 examinations with Physics, Mathematics and English, Must have secured 35% marks in 10 Examination
Selection Criteria: Merit-based Intake: 60
Read More: Arambagh Government Polytechnic Fees
Arambagh Government Polytechnic Admissions
The admission process is strictly based on the cut-off marks opted in the JEXPO entrance examination. Applicants need to secure a specified cut off percentage for securing admission in Arambagh Government Polytechnic.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of JEXPO (https://webscte.co.in/ )
- Applicants need to register with valid information such as phone number and date of birth.
- Applicants need to fill up the application form with all relevant information about educational experience and select Arambagh Government Polytechnic as preferred institutes and details of the course preference.
- Applicants need to pay 450INR for the application form through online payment methods. In the offline payment process, the fees of the application form are 500INR.
- Applicants need to visit the website frequently for being informed about the cut-off of the desired course in Arambagh Government Polytechnic.
Arambagh Government Polytechnic Facilities
The facilities that are provided to the student of this institute are:
- Library- The collection of books of the institute is 5000 along with the required journal from different authors and titles.
- Smart Classroom- The students have the facility to have classes through the use of an advanced audiovisual learning system. The infrastructure of the college has a separate smart classroom for conducting class based on the Audiovisual teaching process.
- Laboratory- Each department has a separate Laboratory for fulfilling the practical knowledge requirement of the students. It also has a well-equipped computer laboratory and language Laboratory is under construction process
- Workshop and seminars- the student is facilitated with regular workshops and seminars fort being updated about the industrial trends and skills required in the industry market.
Arambagh Government Polytechnic Faculty
The institute has a well-maintained faculty team, which maintains excellence and perfection amongst the students. The total strength of the current faculty team is 27. It includes faculty members from different fields along with well-known experience to guide students with their academic and well industrial experience. The positions of the faculty team are bellowed:
- Junior Lecturer - 3
- Lecturer - 19
- Workshop Instructor - 2
- Laboratory Assistant - 3
Ques. Which polytechnic college is better for CE diploma course Government Women's Polytechnic College or Arambagh polytechnic college?
Ans. Both the college follows a similar course, fees, and other facilities. However, Arambagh polytechnic college is known for its excellence and perfection as compared to Government Women's Polytechnic College.
Ques. What are the fees for the ME diploma course in Arambagh polytechnic college?
Ans. The fees for the ME diploma course in the institute is 2185 INR for the first year. The fees for non-sponsored applicants and applicants from management quote.
Ques. Which course is better in the Arambagh polytechnic college CE diploma course of the EE Diploma Course?
Ans. Both the course are well designed based on the industry required. It will vary based on the interest of the applicants whether opting for an EE diploma course or CE diploma course.
Ques. What is the reservation policy of the JEXPO examination for admission to Arambagh polytechnic college?
Ans. The reservation scheme for the SC category in the JEXPO entrance is 22%. For the ST category, the reservation policy is 6% for taking admission to any polytechnic college within West Bengal.
Ques. What are the cut-off rank for the Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering Diploma Courses in this college?
Ans. The cut-off rank of JEXPO 2019 for Civil Engineering was 17693 in the General category. For Electrical Engineering, the cut-off rank of JEXPO 2019 was 10327 in the General category.