Government Polytechnic located at Anakapalle was established in the year of 2008 and turned out to be one of the best polytechnic colleges in the Andhra Pradesh State. The college is well-known for its academics via its two diploma courses along with its integrity and accomplishment in numerous fields sports, community services, and extra- curricular activities, etc. Since its establishment, the college has put robust efforts to maintain the decorum and helpful atmosphere in the foundation. They provide systematic training and latest technology for the overall development of students.
Government Polytechnic Anakapalle Highlights
|Established | College Type||2008 | Public|
|Entrance Exam accepted||AP POLYCET|
|Courses Offered||2 courses across 1 stream|
|Facilities available||Hostel, Labs, Library, Auditorium, and Medical facilities, etc.|
Government Polytechnic Anakapalle Courses
Following are the courses offered by the polytechnic college with an intake of 60 students in the two courses:
|Computer and Electronics and Communication Engineering.||3 years||High School (10th) or its equivalent exam passed candidates from a recognised board|
Government Polytechnic Anakapalle Admission
Candidates who want to get admission in any of the diploma courses available will have to appear in AP POLYCET, a Common Entrance Examination administered by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh. The commencement of filling of POLYCET online application form starts from the month of March.
- Visit the official website of the state board to apply for POLYCET exam.
- Fill High school Hall ticket number, DOB, and year of passing.
- Then fill other needed details carefully without any mistake.
- Enter the address details, area code, mobile number, and correspondence as applicable.
- Enter the reservation category.
- Also, enter special category (CAP/ NCC/ SP / PH) if needed and fill the minority details as mentioned.
- Sign the declaration form along with the physical fitness to take up the Polytechnic Course.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed formats.
- Pay the application fees of INR 300.
- Submit the application form.
- Qualifying exam with certain ranking will get the admission here.
Note: Candidates should ensure that they should not fill any incorrect or false data and also not to submit the incomplete application form. If in case, it is found, the application of the candidate might get rejected and neither correspondence will be entertained nor the application fee will be refunded.
Government Polytechnic Anakapalle Placements
The college provide different trainings and placement programs to students while graduation in order to provide career guidance. Some of the key recruiters of the college are: Apar Industries, ATOS Birla soft, Aquasion, Bitwise, BPCL, BYJU’ s, Capgemini, CN Water Tech, DEKRA Insight, DHL, Godrej, Godrej Infotech, HPCL, Infosys, Reliance JIO, and many more.
Government Polytechnic Anakapalle Facilities
Some of the facilities offered by College to cater the requirements of students and faculty members at the college are:
- Hostel- College provide hostel facilities for all the boys within the college premises itself. This hostel is available only for accommodation of boys and are periodically maintained to be hygienic.
- Library- The college hoses a knowledge repository that offers staffs and students with a huge variety of resources to improve learning and teaching as a whole. The library hall approximately has seating capacity of around 100 with the availability of high-speed wireless internet and multimedia personal computers.
- Well Equipped Laboratories- College has structured its laboratories in order to benefit the students by performing several kinds of experiments.
- Sports Space- The institution provides space for indoors as well as the outdoors sports activities like table cricket, tennis, football, chess, and badminton, etc.
- Seminar Hall & Auditorium- College has a separate seminar hall and auditorium for the conduct of different programs, events, practice, and performance. The college encourage students to participate in each and every activity.
Government Polytechnic Anakapalle Faculty
Government Polytechnic faculty members are committed with creative teaching to impart ample of time for learning and making the topic clear to each student. The college consist of faculty members whom have proven their excellence in delivering lectures and their contributions towards research and innovation. The faculty data of the college is shown in the following g table.
|Engineering Diploma Department||Faculty Type||Faculty Count|
|Electronics & Communication||HOD||1|
Government Polytechnic Anakapalle FAQs
Ques. What is the eligibility for appearing in the entrance for admission at Government Polytechnic Anakapalle?
Ans. The eligibility criteria include:
- Candidate should be of Indian origin.
- Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh as notified by the state board authority.
- Candidate should have passed SSC Exam from any boards recognized by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidate should have scored at least 35% with maths, physics, and chemistry in each subject from any board recognised by State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate who are appeared or appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March /April months and if results are not declared, they all are eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates who satisfy all the above conditions will become eligible to appear for the entrance examination of POLYCET.
Ques. What is the fee for diploma courses at Government Polytechnic Anakapalle?
Ans. The first-year fee for the two-diploma courses offered by the institution is INR 4,700 only. For the reminder two years, the fee is INR 4,100.
Ques. Is there any age restriction to appear for Government Polytechnic Anakapalle admissions or entrance examination?
Ans. No, there will be no age restriction in effect for the candidate to apply for admission or entrance exam towards getting admission here.
Ques. Whether the candidate living outside the State of Andhra Pradesh can apply for admission at Government Polytechnic Anakapalle?
Ans. No, only candidates who are citizen of India and living in the State of Andhra Pradesh can apply for admissions and the rest are not eligible.
Ques. What is the speciality of Government Polytechnic Anakapalle?
Ans. The speciality of the college is its top priority for discipline and imparting quality education with latest technologies and good infrastructure to all its students.