Government Polytechnic College located at Gonda in Uttar Pradesh state was formed in the year 1965. It offers diploma courses in various Engineering branches. It is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE. The entrance ranking of UPBTE will be required to take admissions at this college with the consideration given to both the basic eligibility and qualifying exam marks. Application Process are to be initiated in the online mode alone. Diploma holders of this institution get decent Placements being the technical oriented course, however might get lesser CTC.
GP Gonda Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1965 | Government|
|Affiliated to||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE)|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses after 10th|
|Campus Area||45 acres|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Cafeteria, Sports Complex, Medical facilities/Sick Room, and Laboratories, etc.|
GP Gonda Courses
The college offers diploma courses in 5 specializations as said below.
|Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, and Electrical Industrial Control Engineering||3 years||Candidates should have passed 10th or appearing in it or passed Class 12 or any equivalent examination from the recognised board|
GP Gonda Admission
Admissions at Government Polytechnic College, Gonda is to take place for the candidates with at least 35% marks in the 10th exams via Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance (Polytechnic) Examination (UPJEE). Online application can be done for the admission.
- Visit the official site by accessing https://jeecup.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx.
- Click on ‘Apply’
- Candidates should fill the application form without errors.
- The, they need to upload self-attested scanned copies of the all the important documents.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee
- Submit the application form after the preview.
- Allotment of colleges will take place after verification of the documents during the counselling.
GP Gonda Facilities
Students and faculty of the institution get benefited from the following facilities:
- Hostels- The college offers hostel facilities for both boys and girls to provide accommodation for the students making their journey from faraway distances.
- Library- The college hosts a huge library to offer various offline and online resources to make the knowledge sharing thought process easier.
- Sports Space- The college has established a separate sports facility to provides for the spaces to conduct several indoor as well as outdoor sports activities.
- Laboratories- The college with the aim of imparting the technical skills to diploma students, separate labs are being erected for all the specializations.
GP Gonda FAQs
Ques. What are the committees available at GP Gonda?
Ans. The various committees formulated at the institution towards the better well-being of the course pursuing students include:
- SC/ ST Committee
- Academic Committee
- Student Caunsler
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Anti-Ragging Committee
Ques. Are the fees of the GP Gonda expensive?
Ans: No, the institution being the governmental institution offers all the diploma specialized courses at the nominal rate with the intake of around 60 seats each.
Ques. How much fee is charged by GP Gonda?
Ans. A annual fees of INR 11,220 is charged for each diploma courses available here. The total fees for the 3 years duration course are INR 33,660.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the UPJEE examination towards the admission at GP Gonda?
Ans. The minimum qualification required for a candidate to be eligible to apply for the UPJEE examination are:
- Must have passed Std. 10th examination
- Must be a resident of the State of Uttar Pradesh or at least should have passed Std 10th examination from a school situated in Uttar Pradesh.
Ques. How much is the registration fee for the exam at GP Gonda?
Ans: For candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category, application form fee is INR 300 plus appliable bank charges. The application form fee of INR 200 plus additional bank charges is charged for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category.